• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big with HWC Products: Join the Party and Earn $1500+! Who Else is In?

In summary, John submitted 2 shows over the weekend and is close to reaching the HWC goals. He suggests that people wait to submit their shows until the last day possible in order to maximize their chances of earning the products.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I already have the two parties to get the recipe holder and tonight, I am turning in a party worth $1500 plus so I earned the HWC products. Anyone else got the 2 and/or HWC products yet.? (Yes I AM BRAGGING!) I haven't been able to do that in quite a while so...!
Now my only issue is getting enough parties next month to get Conference free - Never in a million years could I do $5000 in April - or half off at least!
Only one "lead" so... Oh well, conference club has it covered but it would be nice to have that $100 toward my room.

pampered1224 said:
I already have the two parties to get the recipe holder and tonight, I am turning in a party worth $1500 plus so I earned the HWC products. Anyone else got the 2 and/or HWC products yet.? (Yes I AM BRAGGING!) I haven't been able to do that in quite a while so...!
Now my only issue is getting enough parties next month to get Conference free - Never in a million years could I do $5000 in April - or half off at least!
Only one "lead" so... Oh well, conference club has it covered but it would be nice to have that $100 toward my room.

yes, you are bragging and, no, I do not have my 2 shows or my $1250 in sales. I only had 2 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows on my books for March and one of my cooking shows cancelled on my yesterday. :cry: The one left isn't until next weekend and I suspect the catalog shows will put off closing until the end of the month! :cry::cry:

I"m getting ready to submit one show, I don't think I'll get either this month though :( I'm trying though!

Sweeeet!!

Way to go - wanna share? :)

So far I submitted 2 small catty shows ( got my recipe holder). Now I need about 700.00 more in sales, I have 1 cooking show & 2 book parties....keeping fingers crossed!! :D

yep mine will be turned in tomorrow.... think it will be one of the lucky 7 days for triple points
earned my products with the open house

I'm about to submit the cooking show from the weekend and I currently have 2 catty's that I desperately want to close so we'll see if I can scoot them along.

Great job, John!

Yup...I earned them already too. Can't wait to get them!

Congrats John!

I've submitted 2 shows (Waiting for my recipe card holder!) and have another to submit, plus one this weekend, and 3 more after that - so I think I'll have all of the HWC products. These are usually harder for me to earn than the SAT products, so I'm pretty excited that I'm getting them!

I will have 3 shows by the 18th and 1 caddy show that runs till the 31st!

I had my two submitted by the 3rd so I'm also waiting for my recipe card holder. They were only small shows though and I only have one more on the 26th. So I don't think I'll be getting the $1500 we need here for the HWC products.

Congrats everyone!

Congrats to all of you!!
I had 2 shows over the weekend. I have one submitted already, the other is closing on Wednesday. My sales are just shy of the total for all the products. I have one catty show closing next week and one more cooking show this month so I am sure that I will reach my goal. I can't wait to get my products.
I'm gearing up for April-4 shows on the books and 1 catty so far.

I'm in - my first show was over $1250, and I had a small catty show submitted yesterday. I'm excited to get all the products!

Great job, John!

My first show already turned in was $745. The one that I'll turn in either tomorrow or Wednesday is sitting at $930 with more orders to add. :) I'm so excited! It's only the 9th!!

I have my two shows and they are over the $1250 too! I'll be turning them in before Friday! woot woot!

And, yes John - you are bragging.....you deserve it though so .... brag on boyfriend!

Teresa Lynn said:
yep mine will be turned in tomorrow.... think it will be one of the lucky 7 days for triple points
earned my products with the open house

I forgot all about triple dipping!

I have yet to make the HWC goals but I have submited 2k in sales already (for Feb)

pamperedlinda said:
I forgot all about triple dipping!

ME too - and I could have kicked myself! If I'd just waited 2 more days to submit my one show.....grrrrrr!

How do you know which days? I thought they were random? What the heck did I miss?

dianevill said:
How do you know which days? I thought they were random? What the heck did I miss?

We don't know Di - but it didn't start until the 8th - and I submitted a Catalog Show on the 6th....that's all I was saying. If I'd just held off for two days (and it wouldn't have really mattered if I had!) I might have been eligible.

Ahhh, ok - scared me for a second there. LOL. Thought I missed something important (although I guess it would be kind of stupid for them to announce which days, now wouldn't it?)

I had a $1263 show I would have loved to have had triple points, but the show was the 1st and we submitted it that night.

I have my two shows submitted and they are over $800 total! I have one more catty show on the books and am working on getting a few more for "comfort" on getting that last $400 for my HWC products! After getting Level 1 & 2 on the SAT, I am ready for more free product! Have a new Recruit signing on Friday and may have another one soon! She was going to sign last Friday then backed out. I delivered her order today, included the YLYW brochure and the new Take Charge one. I asked why she was not going to sign right now. She said she was afraid the economy was too bad. I told her if it made her feel any better, I already had over $3,000 for the year so far. She was surprised and said she would think about it some more. I am hoping to get her to my Cluster Meeting next week! I know if she goes, she'll be hooked!

I have two shows but needing more for the $1250.

Way to go John! Brag away! Toot Toot!

I'm there...my 2 shows are 1310.00! I love earning FREE stuff!!

WAY TO GO YA'LL!!
Nice party Diane! Yeah, I am SO hoping that one of mine is on the "right day" too. You know, the best part is that all of you who have not hit it yet are very close so I will keep my fingers crossed! I love FREE stuff and it makes even more fun when it for HWC! Still can not get that apron! I tried calling my leads last night and nothin'! I am hoping they call me today. I know I could cheat a quick catty party but would rather not "push" for it as I want May to be GREAT!!! Now here is one for Ann. I remembered about being able to order the guest HWC specials last year but I can not remember for the life of me if we were able to order aprons. I want to say NO. They were an earned only item. (Not that I wanted one as pink simply does nothing for my eyes! Well, except for the last day of NC!) Does anyone remember? I really like the half one and really want it bad so to pay for it would not be a problem if they offer it. I also checked with tech support as I NEVER get e-mails back from HO any more, about when the items would be placed on our web pages. In other words, how soon will we be able to tell people to go to our websites to order HWC products for May. They don't know or would not tell. I have 4 people doing the pass the catty thing and want to be able to le them know about the web ordering too. Oh well, I guess I just need to be patient!

John - you are hilarious! So - Pink is not your signature color? (movie reference there)

Last year, we couldn't order the apron if we didn't earn it, so I'm guessing it's the same this year too.

And I hear ya! No one ever seems to email back anymore. (except that nice man in the test kitchen!)

Congrats John!!

I also have earned the recipe card holder and the HWC products. I love getting stuff for doing my job and for FREE!!! :D

FREE, FREEE, FREE - one of the nicest 4 letters words in our vocabulary!

I just got a bridal shower for Saturday so I might make the free HWC items!! Someone in my group isn't going to be able to do the shower so she gave it to me! Cross your fingers for me.

p.s I've never done a bridal show before either.

1. How do I join the party and earn $1500+ with HWC products?

To join the party and earn $1500+ with HWC products, simply host two Pampered Chef parties and turn in a party worth $1500 or more. This will qualify you for the HWC products and the opportunity to earn even more rewards.

2. Has anyone else earned the two parties and/or HWC products yet?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants who have already earned the two parties and/or HWC products. It's a great accomplishment and something to be proud of!

3. How can I earn enough parties next month to get Conference free?

Earning enough parties to get Conference for free next month may seem like a daunting task, but it is possible. One way to do this is by reaching out to your existing customers and offering them incentives to host a party. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. Utilizing your social media platforms can also be a great way to reach a larger audience and book more parties.

4. Can I still earn half off at Conference if I can't do $5000 in April?

Yes, even if you are unable to achieve $5000 in sales in April, you can still earn half off at Conference. The Conference Club program offers a variety of ways to earn rewards, including half off at Conference. So even if you don't reach $5000 in sales, there may be other ways for you to earn this reward.

5. I only have one lead for next month, what should I do?

If you only have one lead for next month, don't worry. It's important to continue reaching out to potential hosts and promoting your business. Consider offering incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts. You can also reach out to past hosts and see if they would be interested in hosting again. Remember, even one party can make a big difference in reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie