• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the HWC Coupon Holder the Most Popular Item This Month?

servings spatula is really cute, but people are already buying the green one. I think maybe they could do a different color for the mini, like purple?
Malinda Klein said:
What is the dave ramsey envelope system?

Basically, you set your budget and place everything in envelopes--lunch money, grocery money, etc. That way it's much less likely that you'll spend rent money on a clothing purchase splurge.

I really enjoy the pink knife... When I bring it out camping or at a party everyone wants one. Oh sorry, you can't get one! LOL Pink cutting boards would make it a nice set. Pink wine glasses or martini glasses can be given as individual gifts : ) pink lime squeezer & pink martini shaker?.. I was recently told that thing is great for those diet shakes.

<h2>1. Is the HWC coupon holder the most popular item this month?</h2><p>It depends on the individual sales and parties. While some consultants may have seen an increase in sales for the HWC coupon holder, others may have not. It also could vary based on the preferences of the guests at each party.</p><h2>2. Why haven't I sold any pink HWC items this month?</h2><p>There could be a variety of reasons for this. It could be due to the preferences of your guests, the timing of your parties, or the availability of the pink HWC items. It's important to offer a variety of products at each party to appeal to different tastes and budgets.</p><h2>3. Why do guests have to buy $60 to get the coupon holder?</h2><p>The HWC coupon holder is a promotional item that is only available to guests who make a purchase of $60 or more. This is a way for Pampered Chef to incentivize customers to make a larger purchase and receive a bonus gift.</p><h2>4. I wish the coupon holder was available to purchase. Can I buy it separately?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the HWC coupon holder is only available as a promotional item and cannot be purchased separately. It is a limited edition item and may not be available in the future.</p><h2>5. Why do some guests think the price of the Shoe is too high?</h2><p>The price of the Shoe may seem high to some guests, but it is a high-quality and durable product that is designed to last. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so customers can be confident in their purchase. As a consultant, you can highlight the benefits and features of the Shoe to help customers see the value in the price.</p>

1. Is the HWC coupon holder the most popular item this month?

It depends on the individual sales and parties. While some consultants may have seen an increase in sales for the HWC coupon holder, others may have not. It also could vary based on the preferences of the guests at each party.

2. Why haven't I sold any pink HWC items this month?

There could be a variety of reasons for this. It could be due to the preferences of your guests, the timing of your parties, or the availability of the pink HWC items. It's important to offer a variety of products at each party to appeal to different tastes and budgets.

3. Why do guests have to buy $60 to get the coupon holder?

The HWC coupon holder is a promotional item that is only available to guests who make a purchase of $60 or more. This is a way for Pampered Chef to incentivize customers to make a larger purchase and receive a bonus gift.

4. I wish the coupon holder was available to purchase. Can I buy it separately?

Unfortunately, the HWC coupon holder is only available as a promotional item and cannot be purchased separately. It is a limited edition item and may not be available in the future.

5. Why do some guests think the price of the Shoe is too high?

The price of the Shoe may seem high to some guests, but it is a high-quality and durable product that is designed to last. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so customers can be confident in their purchase. As a consultant, you can highlight the benefits and features of the Shoe to help customers see the value in the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom