• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Is the Most Popular Item for the Incentives?

In summary, PC offers cooking shows as a way to get bookings and also offers a free trifle bowl as an incentive for those that host a qualifying show in January.
milkangel
i am tying to get bookings on my calandar for jan and i am going to send some e-mails and i was woundering what is the most popular item that you have done to get bookings?

January has such generous host benefits (extra FPV) that I wouldn't do anything extra out of my pocket.

Perhaps you could offer some theme shows?? Soup and slippers, power cooking, super bowl snack ideas, desserts/ladies night, etc...

I am trying something new to get extra bookings. I am offering a FREE Cooking Show. I am purchasing the ingredients AND sending out the invitations for the host. I now have 5 on the books.

how about the catalog shows?

pkd09 said:
I am trying something new to get extra bookings. I am offering a FREE Cooking Show. I am purchasing the ingredients AND sending out the invitations for the host. I now have 5 on the books.

Good idea! I may offer this in Jan as well. We'll see how things look after I get on the 500 lb phone in the next day or two. When I get on the phone depends on how sleep deprived I am feeling (thanks to my newborn) and/or whether DH has to work late. I know he'll be gone Friday night and all day/evening Saturday officiating. :(

milkangel said:
how about the catalog shows?

Personally, I would try to get cooking shows first, esp. knowing you are having a hard time getting bookings. If they are uninterested in having a cooking show/party in home, then offer a catty show as a way to still earn free products, but w/o the "party". Tell them they can make it an "un-party". There is a cute invite for un-parties on here in the files section.

GL!

well for jan is catalog shows for me because i am having a new kid on tues.

The host specials sevre as my inventives. I do not offer anything extra. I do not like to "spend money to make money."

I have never done the "mail the invitations" thing but thought with the economy the way it is, it would be an incentive for those wanting to book a show but doesn't want to spend the extra in postage. Plus I thought if that was the case, maybe they would be also interested in the opportunity. Sometimes it is a domino effect. I know some consultants always send out invites for their hosts and find doing it has really increased their average show. With double points being the month right after Christmas I thought it would be a good test for me. I'm willing to give it a test try for one month. I don't offer an incentive every month. I probably only do one twice a year at the most. I agree, the host benefits speak for themselves most months.

I always mail out my own invites. I have found hands down when you take that away from the hostess you "gain" some control of how much you will make from the show. What I mean by that is you know that all of the invites are being mailed out and how many, and you can always offer a free spice for more names, etc. I have mailed my own invites since I started and wouldn't have it any other way.
Postage is tax-deductible too.

As far as incentives for booking, I was thinking about something extra for my host's and guest's. I currently have a lot of "stock" and need to get rid of it. As much as I would love to get my money back...I don't see that as possible, so I think I will make a flyer for the "dollar days" of January and then give extra recipe cards to the guests at the shows.

I was thinking today about maybe offering a drawing at the end of January for everyone who hosts a qualifying show of say- $400-500 or more (?). I did a catalog show this month under my own name, and went ahead and got the Monthly Special- the Trifle Bowl for $16. I thought maybe I could offer that in a drawing to all of my january hosts as an EXTRA incentive on all of the already fantastic January offers on the table from PC. Don't know if it will work...but worth a shot maybe?

What is the most popular item for the incentives?

The most popular item for incentives at Pampered Chef is the Quick Cooker. This multi-functional electric pressure cooker allows users to quickly and easily prepare a variety of meals, making it a top choice for many customers.

Is the Quick Cooker suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker can be used for a wide range of cooking methods, including pressure cooking, slow cooking, steaming, and more. It also has a variety of settings and features to ensure optimal results for different types of dishes.

How does the Quick Cooker compare to other brands of pressure cookers?

The Quick Cooker stands out from other pressure cookers due to its high-quality construction, user-friendly design, and versatile cooking capabilities. It also comes with a variety of accessories and recipes specifically designed for the Quick Cooker, making it a top choice for many customers.

What are some popular recipes to make with the Quick Cooker?

Some popular recipes to make with the Quick Cooker include soups, stews, grains, meats, and even desserts. The Quick Cooker also has a variety of pre-programmed settings for specific dishes, making it easy to use for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Can the Quick Cooker be used for meal prep or batch cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is great for meal prep and batch cooking as it can quickly and efficiently cook large quantities of food. It also has a keep warm function, allowing you to keep food hot and ready to serve for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views