• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the January recruiting incentives for Pampered Chef consultants?

In summary, Mary wants to start drinking more water and remind her friends to do the same. She also thinks January 2nd is a good date to start.

When do we want to Start LF Biggest Loser

• Today Wednesday December 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday December 24

• Monday December 31

• Total voters
pamperedbecky
Any hints about recruiting promotion in Jan??I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Has anyone heard any rumblings of any recruiting incentives for new recruits who sign in January?? I have two who may sign at the very end of December, but I don't know if I should encourage them to wait. Hmmmmm. I think hints from our way uplines are very rare, but just incase anyone has heard anything, I thought I'd at least ask.

Although I think it was last year at Leadership that something was announced (can't remember what), but it wasn't retroactive to Jan 1st like it sometimes is. In that case, it wouldn't help out a new consultant anyway if she signs Jan 1st or 2nd.

Just thought I"d ask.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm attaching last year's promo for you to see.

I haven't heard anything but I'm guessing there will be something. With that though, I'd encourage her to sign in December for a couple of reasons:

1. She gets the extra 30 days. That's huge... more time to do more with her business and get more rewards.
2. She can take advantage of the recruiting promo when she recruits (if there is one).
3. She can get the tablecloth right away... first reward is always huge and get moving on her points... and if she recruits, even more points.

Good luck! Let us know what happens! :)

Attachments

• Jan-Feb 07 Recruiting Promotion.pdf
    193.5 KB · Views: 194
    193.5 KB · Views: 199
    193.5 KB · Views: 198
Thanks! Now I remember that cool promotion. I missed out on it though because I didn't recruit anyone in that timeframe. Yes, :):money: That extra 30 day addition is very cool. That may even be worth more in the long run than any extra free spring/summer products anyway. Her first show isn't scheduled until Jan 19th, though. It seems like it would be more worth it if she has any more shows booked earlier in the month. She has that one in Jan and the rest are in Feb. I'll tell her about double points, though. THAT she will get to rack up the points with.

Thanks for the info!! I just wish we got a hint!!!:)

I know... but I will admit that one summer during NC I found out EVERYTHING before I went and it was so not exciting to be there for me. So even though I am super excited, I will be patient. EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!Is this potential recruit the LiaSophia girl?

No, this one is actually a HO lead. It's one that may actually turn out to be an excited consultant who will actually DO something!! My other HO leads that were recruit leads never seem to sign and the two that have have ended up being kit nappers.:grumpy:

I would imagine the Lia Sophia one (if she signs) will sign in January or maybe Feb. I dropped off the DVD for her yesterday and chatted with her a bit in person, so I'll be calling HER tomorrow. Yay!

Good luck!

When do we want to start, Now or Monday December 31st?

I vote for after Christmas

may as well start in the new year!

what better way to ring in the new year with great friends and a beginning to a happier healthier life!

I think one thing I think I am going to start with is drinking more water, I can start that now... and we could remind eachother to do so.... KWIM??

no more soda

Carissidy said:
I think one thing I think I am going to start with is drinking more water, I can start that now... and we could remind eachother to do so.... KWIM??

yup..i've already cut out soda 3 weeks ago...sometimes it still hard in the afternoon with no caffeine..but i know it's for the best...more water and juice

I voted 31st, but actually think the 2nd of January would be best!

Christ Follower said:
I voted 31st, but actually think the 2nd of January would be best!

I could go for either of these dates.

Hello Mary!!! I've missed you!!!

Carissidy said:
may as well start in the new year!

Yeah my Vote is for January 2nd...or if you want to start on a Sunday or Monday then how about the first Sunday or Monday of the Year...

Related to What are the January recruiting incentives for Pampered Chef consultants?

1. When should I start my Biggest Loser weight loss journey?

The best time to start your Biggest Loser weight loss journey is now! Don't wait for the "perfect" moment or a specific date. The sooner you start, the sooner you can begin seeing results and making progress towards your weight loss goals.

2. Is there a specific time of year that is best to start the Biggest Loser program?

There is no specific time of year that is best to start the Biggest Loser program. You can begin at any time and the program can be adjusted to fit your schedule and needs. Just make sure to stay committed and consistent with your weight loss efforts.

3. How long should I participate in the Biggest Loser program?

The length of your participation in the Biggest Loser program will depend on your specific goals and needs. Some people may only need a few weeks to jumpstart their weight loss journey, while others may benefit from longer-term participation. It's important to listen to your body and make adjustments as needed.

4. Can I start the Biggest Loser program if I have health concerns or physical limitations?

Yes, you can still participate in the Biggest Loser program even if you have health concerns or physical limitations. However, it's important to consult with your doctor before starting any new exercise or diet program. They can provide personalized recommendations and guidelines to ensure your safety and success during the program.

5. Do I need any special equipment or products to start the Biggest Loser program?

No, you do not need any special equipment or products to start the Biggest Loser program. However, having a few basic kitchen tools like a good knife, cutting board, and measuring cups can be helpful for meal prep. Additionally, using Pampered Chef's innovative kitchen products can make healthy cooking and meal planning easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies