• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With the Biz at This Time of Year?

In summary, the busiest time of year for Pampered Chef is during the holiday season, from October to December. Popular products during this time include holiday-themed items and kitchen gadgets. To prepare for the holiday rush, Pampered Chef increases inventory and staffing levels and offers special promotions and discounts. Customers can expect discounts, free shipping, and holiday-themed products and recipes during this time. To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to place orders at least 2-3 weeks in advance and check the website for holiday shipping deadlines.
milkangel
i am just woundering as to many out there what do you do with the biz this time of year. Being its between christmas and New years?

Christmas is over. I plan to get on the phone and follow up with all the people that said, "call me after the holidays." I have a couple open dates left in January I want filled before the 1st so I'm workin' it. I also plan to make customer care calls to those that placed orders in the last several months. I find this a really good week to call people, most are home and ready to think about January and new year resolutions etc.

I just put it in the laundry.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/Biz_Stain_Fighter_Product_Shot.png

Looks like this thread has gone into the…

biz_bag_photo_zpsd7feeb92.jpg

I do have a show to close out tomorrow. :) I have been going over last year's business, re-evaluating things, and goal-setting. I'll also be re-organizing my office. 2013 HAS to be a better year for me and I'm working on a plan to do this.

What is the busiest time of year for Pampered Chef?

The busiest time of year for Pampered Chef is typically during the holiday season, from October to December.

What products are popular during this time of year?

Products that are popular during this time of year include holiday-themed items such as cookie cutters, baking tools, and serving platters. Slow cookers and other kitchen gadgets are also popular for holiday cooking and entertaining.

How does Pampered Chef prepare for the holiday rush?

Pampered Chef prepares for the holiday rush by increasing inventory and staffing levels to meet the high demand. We also offer special promotions and discounts to make holiday shopping more affordable for our customers.

What promotions or sales can I expect during this time of year?

During the holiday season, Pampered Chef often offers discounts on popular products, free shipping promotions, and bundles or sets at a discounted price. We also have special holiday-themed products and recipes available.

How can I make sure my order arrives in time for the holidays?

To ensure your order arrives in time for the holidays, we recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please check our website for holiday shipping deadlines and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies