• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annual Consultant Incentives & New Product Releases | 90-Day Update

In summary, PC does occasional consultant product incentives, usually around March. The Round-Up trivet will change in September. The next Sell A Thon is in June.
shuttermonster
I'm about to end my 90 days and I'm trying to decide what products I will be getting for my 4th month and then again in April. I was just wondering if PC does "routine" consultant incentives every year. For example, the Pan-o-rama last year... do they do that every year? Do they do other incentives yearly? If so, could someone fill me in?

Also, is there a set time that a new Round-Up trivet comes out? I noticed the current one still says 2007 in the Spring/Summer cattys.

Thanks everyone!! :)

The round-up trivet will change in September. We'll be able to get one free at Conference or with our first Fall supply order. (You can still get the 2007 one free if you haven't received one yet.)Consultant product incentives are random. Don't plan on there being one in 2008. But it's nice when there is one!
(Sell-a-thon is the exception - there's always a chance to earn the new products each season. Fall SAT will probably be June, and Spring will probably be November, although those are based purely on past SAT months.)

The new Round Up trivet should be out in the fall catalog. They stay in the catalog for a year. As for consultant incentives, there's usually something periodically. We already know what's going on into March.....the chance to earn Help Whip Cancer products for free. It does seem when they've released new lines of cookware, we've had the chance to earn those free. However, I doubt any new lines of cookware will be coming out any time soon. Most likely, the next Sell A Thon will be in June for the chance to earn the new fall/winter products for free. That's when it's been in past years.

It's hard to say for sure, but they always seem to be throwing free stuff at us. There's no guarantee or timeline that we know about until they announce it though.

Jinx, Ann!!

<giggle>HO keeps things interesting. You never know what type of incentive is going to pop up next.

SpoiledI think I have been spoiled in my first 90 days!! :eek:

Yes...your first 90 days are sooooooooo cool! You get to know your FedEx guy by first name! I tell folks to milk it for all it's worth in their first 90 days, as you will not ever have the chance to earn SO MUCH!!

Like Ann and Becky said, though HO treats all of us well and we have different incentives throughout the year!

1. What types of incentives are offered to Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of incentives, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and cash bonuses. These incentives are based on your sales volume and recruiting efforts.

2. How often are consultant incentives offered?

Consultant incentives are offered on a monthly basis. Each month, new incentives are announced and consultants have the opportunity to work towards earning them.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for consultant incentives?

Yes, in order to qualify for consultant incentives, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals may vary from month to month, so it's important to stay updated on the current requirements.

4. Can consultants earn multiple incentives in one month?

Yes, it is possible for a consultant to earn multiple incentives in one month. If you meet the requirements for multiple incentives, you will receive all of them.

5. How are consultant incentives distributed?

Consultant incentives are typically distributed at the beginning of the following month. You will receive an email or notification in your consultant account with instructions on how to redeem your incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • esavvymom