• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annual Personal Show Incentive or Theme Calendar?

In summary, Leslie recommends planning your shows around holiday sales and Black Friday, and also suggesting monthly sales for specific goals.
newmexgirl
I'm in my third month with Pampered Chef and doing everything I can to make this a long-term viable solution to paid employment.

Do any of you use an annual anticipated calendar when planning show incentives? For instance, I know that Pampered Chef offers things like double incentive points, pan-o-rama, and sell-a-thons. I've yet to know what time of year those things are typically offered.

I've also heard of some consultants offering cute things like a "white sale" in January where they offer some type of incentive for purchasing anything white in the current catalog.

It would also give me an "excuse" to contact past guests and hosts.

Does anyone have annual ideas? Things you do on a regular basis every year or every season? I'd love to hear them to jump-start some personal planning.

Thanks!

Leslie

I'm new too but here are some things I've picked up and/or plan to implement...
I'm guessing you've heard that the sell-o-thon is in June, so start BOOKING!:D

I plan to do some sort of a Black Friday sale for the day after Thanksgiving. You offer discounts depending on what time they make an order online... make sure you stress ONLINE, you don't want to be getting calls at 3 or 4 am.

I plan to continue talking about HWC even after May to get it into peoples minds for next year.

Depending on how bookings are I might offer some sort of sale in August or September, a back to school kind of thing.

Incentives from HO aren't in stone, and can change every year. But, we do know that new catalogs (and new products) come out March 1 and September 1. HWC is always May, and the new Round Up item comes out with the new Fall catalog. Conference is always July, and Leadership January.There are a couple of things that usually fall within specific time periods: sell-a-thon for fall products is usually June, and for spring products is usually November (it used to be December, which was hard). The real trick to replacing income from an outside the home job is to be consistent. Always book 6-8 shows a month, and host coach everyone.

pampermejolene said:
I plan to do some sort of a Black Friday sale for the day after Thanksgiving.

Another idea for this to keep in mind is that for most on Black Friday, they are OUT OF THE HOUSE shopping the deals... I had MUCH better luck doing my sale the following Monday (can't remember what they call it) because the Monday following Thanksgiving is the day more online shopping occurs than any other day. Just an idea...

I am doing my first POWER COOKING show on June 1 ... the host has kids in sports, and I think this would be a good idea for her because she'd have 2 meals in the freezer for those nights when the kids have a game.

I don't do this but I know a consultant who does a birthday club where you have the guests mark down their birthday and then you keep track of the dates and off them one product at a discount during the month of their birthday.

finley1991 said:
Another idea for this to keep in mind is that for most on Black Friday, they are OUT OF THE HOUSE shopping the deals... I had MUCH better luck doing my sale the following Monday (can't remember what they call it) because the Monday following Thanksgiving is the day more online shopping occurs than any other day. Just an idea...

Oh, good thinking. "Cyber Monday" cause everyone is back in the office and shopping away.

Now if I can just remember that in 6 months! :)

I prefer not to have a set schedule of sales because people will wait until then to order. I don't want to devalue our products. So, I offer a sale when I am trying to get to a specific goal (trip points, sales goal, etc.) and only for a short period. What I do for themes is plan them a few months in advance. So, I knew I was doing something pink for May (the Strawberries and Cream Trifle is awesome!) and I like to do salads in the summer. I have a lot going on in August, so I'm doing a Tool Turn About show. Basically, I bring the TTA and possibly a bowl and that is it. I'm thinking of making the salsa with the Salad Choppers and then using potatoes for the rest of the products in the TTA. It makes my shows fast and easy and prep/set-up/packing is fast.

1. What is the Annual Personal Show Incentive?

The Annual Personal Show Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants who host a certain number of personal shows in a year.

2. How many personal shows do I need to host to qualify for the Annual Personal Show Incentive?

To qualify for the Annual Personal Show Incentive, you need to host a minimum of 12 personal shows in a calendar year.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Annual Personal Show Incentive?

By participating in the Annual Personal Show Incentive, you can earn exclusive products, discounts, and other rewards based on the number of personal shows you host.

4. How do I track my progress for the Annual Personal Show Incentive?

You can track your progress for the Annual Personal Show Incentive on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you how many personal shows you have hosted and how many you still need to reach your goal.

5. Is there a theme for the Annual Personal Show Incentive each year?

Yes, Pampered Chef introduces a new theme for the Annual Personal Show Incentive every year. The theme calendar is announced at the beginning of the year and can be found on the consultant dashboard and on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • adriennegskitchen