• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Incentive for Customers?

In summary, the conversation is about a person's idea to offer a challenge to childless couples in order to earn a trip to Disney with them. The challenge involves a point system for different tasks such as hosting a show, getting referrals, and signing up to sell. The person is seeking feedback and ideas from others and has already sent out a flyer to the 4 couples they are considering for the challenge. One person suggests taking their kids as part of the challenge, but the person declines and plans to stick with 2 other adults. Another person likes the idea and suggests adding the option for the couples to earn the trip by signing up themselves.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I had this idea that I want to implement but I wouldn't mind some feedback. I'm kind of brainstorming this as I plan how to let them know what I mean. The thing is the disney trip is for 4 and it's just my husband and myself. I had planned on just bringing my best friend and her husband but I think that I'd like to make them work a little for it.;):p So I decided to offer a challenge to some other childless couples to tag along but they'd have to earn it as I do. I was going to let them earn the trip by offering me most referrals that lead to most sales. There are 4 couples I'm considering for this "challenge" Just for clarification only one couple is coming with us. The one with the most points will be our guests.

I was thinking of maybe setting up a point system and keeping them updated on their points they have on like a monthly basis. Maybe even come up with randome incentives for certain dates in future I'm struggling to fill.

My rough thinking is something along this line

Host your own cooking show- 35pts
" " " catalog show- 25pts
Have a $1000 show- extra 10 points
Have over 20 guests- " "
Refer a friend or family member who hosts a show-20pts
Refer a friend or family member who signs to sell- 50pts

That's all I can think of right now once I have a chance at home this weekend to make up a more put together flyer and system I'll post it. I'd still appreciate any thoughts or feedback expecially anything else I could offer points on. Thanks I know I can count on some brilliant ideas!!:D:D

Last edited:
You do realize that the trip for 4 only includes one hotel room - right?

yes and we don't mind sharing the room with any of the couples we are offering this challenge too. I figured there would be 2 beds right?

That's a great idea! Especially if you can't decide :) Hope it reaps you the TOP level. After all, they'll want that too!

You could always take a couple of my kids...LOL
I have 5 and have to buy in 3 of them..I'm sure I could ship them to you NOW and have them work for their trip!!! You take your pick...I have a 19 year old college daughter who is just realizing now that she doesn't KNOW EVERYTHING, a 16 year old boy who is pretty layed back...(thank goodness) a 13 year old boy who "DOES KNOW EVERYTHING" and will let you know it!!!! and 11 year old twin boy/girl who will very soon (Im afraid) "KNOW EVERYTHING!! take your pick
karlene reaser

Funny, I am taking my bestest friend to MEXICO!!! AND she earned it! When my husband said he wasn't interested she piped up and said she was. Held a $1000 show a week later and has been my Personal Assistant all year! I think it is a great idea. obviously!
good luck
xoxo

kreaser said:
I have 5 and have to buy in 3 of them..I'm sure I could ship them to you NOW and have them work for their trip!!! You take your pick...I have a 19 year old college daughter who is just realizing now that she doesn't KNOW EVERYTHING, a 16 year old boy who is pretty layed back...(thank goodness) a 13 year old boy who "DOES KNOW EVERYTHING" and will let you know it!!!! and 11 year old twin boy/girl who will very soon (Im afraid) "KNOW EVERYTHING!! take your pick
karlene reaser

As tempting as that is!:eek:::D. I think I'll stick with 2 other adults!! There is a reason DH and have no children.:rolleyes: We are much more content to be the kids ourselves!!:);). I just figure if we are taking 2 friends on a free trip they should have to work a little for it. I think I need to have my husband get his family to do some shows too since he should have to do a little something too to come along.

Here is my flyer that I've made up and sent to the 4 couples we are offering trip too. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted on how it does.

Attachments

• Disney incentive points.doc
    25 KB · Views: 328
I really like this idea! My 4 slots are taken with DH and kids already, but I think this is great! The only thing I'd add is that they could join you another way, by signing up and earning it themselves!

kreaser said:
karlene reaser

Or you could take 2 of mine too :)! I also have 5 children, my oldest will be 18 at the time of the trip (girl), 2 10 year olds at time of trip (identical girls) or 2 7 year olds at time of trip (identical boys).

:D

kcmckay said:
Here is my flyer that I've made up and sent to the 4 couples we are offering trip too. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted on how it does.

I think this is a great idea! We're in a similar position, but we think we know who we're going to take with us.

Just a couple of small grammar / wording points with your flyer:

- I wouldn't say you are trying to earn a trip. I would say "As most of you are aware, I am working toward a trip..." or "I will be earning a trip..." I just don't like the word 'try' ;)

- The 4th sentence says "Seen as how..." - it should be "Seeing as how..."

There are a couple of other commas and such missing but those are the 2 big things that stick out for me.

Other than that, it's great - I think this is a really fun way to get some help earning the trip - keep us posted!!

Have you double checked that you can bring non family with you on these trips? I remember my director mentioning something about wanting to take friends along but learned that she couldn't for HQ. I hope this isn't true but you might want to check-

Gretchen

zemmel4u said:
Have you double checked that you can bring non family with you on these trips? I remember my director mentioning something about wanting to take friends along but learned that she couldn't for HQ. I hope this isn't true but you might want to check-

Gretchen

To this point, I have a 19 month old, and a 5 month old. The 5 month old would be under 2 (free plane ride) he would be 18 months around the time of the trip.... so would he even count as the 4th? I was kinda wondering if I could take my Dad. That would be so cool for us since he could help with the kids and since we just lost my Mom recently. It would be nice for him to get out and away a bit. Anyhow, thought I was probably stretching a bit, but hey figured I could ask.

You can bring whomever you want, as long as they are not consultants with PC. From Consultant's Corner:

The travel award includes a trip for up to four people. The three guests may be of any age...

It doesn't say anywhere that it has to be family. If you are buying-in a guest, that guest has to be a dependent of the achiever. My director has taken her friends with her on trips.

BTW, I think the idea's a great one. Good luck!

Last edited:
PCMelissa said:
To this point, I have a 19 month old, and a 5 month old. The 5 month old would be under 2 (free plane ride) he would be 18 months around the time of the trip.... so would he even count as the 4th? I was kinda wondering if I could take my Dad. That would be so cool for us since he could help with the kids and since we just lost my Mom recently. It would be nice for him to get out and away a bit. Anyhow, thought I was probably stretching a bit, but hey figured I could ask.

I believe that everyone counts - no matter the age

pamperedlinda said:
I believe that everyone counts - no matter the age

Although, if a child can fly for free, and get free admission to Disney anyway, is it possible that they wouldn't count?

babywings76 said:
Although, if a child can fly for free, and get free admission to Disney anyway, is it possible that they wouldn't count?

IDK. I thought I either read or someone told me that you had to pay for each person - no matter the age.

Now that I think about it, it might not have been a PC trip. It might have been from my neighbor - she took her family on a Disney Cruise when her daughter was 2 month's old and she had to pay full fare (kid's price) for her baby.

babywings76 said:

I would bring the adult as the 4th person and buy in the baby. For our last trip, buying in an 18 month old was $36!

Well, we are considering inviting my parents so it will be myself, dh, my mom & my dad, then we will be buying in our 4 kids... (they will be 10, 9, 3 & 11m). Of course, we won't do the inviting until the trip is actually earned, then we'll go from there. It would be as a thank you for them, and it also gives me more incentive to earn the trip!

only 1 question...and I'm sure you'll earn the trip...But just what if you wouldn't earn it? Have you got a back up plan for those friends who are trying to earn it with you? Just a thought

Another thought is what if something comes up and you are no longer friends??? I have lost a few friends in my lifetime for different reasons. Just keep that in mind. It is a great idea though. Good luck

kreaser said:
only 1 question...and I'm sure you'll earn the trip...But just what if you wouldn't earn it? Have you got a back up plan for those friends who are trying to earn it with you? Just a thought

This does concern me but if they want to go they will start giving me referrals. I need to work on them some more. I'm still not where I want to be to earn it, but I'm determined.

Aunticooks said:
Another thought is what if something comes up and you are no longer friends??? I have lost a few friends in my lifetime for different reasons. Just keep that in mind. It is a great idea though. Good luck

Well I'm not really concerned with that. It's down to 3 couples and one is my brother and his girlfriend. One is my BFF and her husband and we've been friends for 17 years and we are done with the drama of not being friends and being friends again. The las couple is the least likely to come but I don't see us not being friends. Have been friends with them for about 81/2 years. We want my BFF and her husband to be the winners but I still think they should work for it. They will probably only offer referrals because they hosted a show for my recruiter a 2 months before I signed. And already have tons of PC. They have purchased from me but they are also very good friends with my recruiter that really isn't trying to earn Disney.

1. What is the Disney Incentive for Customers offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a special incentive for customers to earn a trip to Disney World or Disneyland. This incentive program is designed to reward customers for hosting parties and purchasing products from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I earn the Disney Incentive for Customers?

To earn the Disney Incentive, you must host a qualifying party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. You can also earn additional points by booking future parties and having your guests place orders. The more parties and sales you have, the more points you can earn towards the Disney Incentive.

3. Can I use the Disney Incentive for Customers towards any Disney destination?

Yes, the Disney Incentive can be used towards a trip to either Disney World or Disneyland. You can choose which destination you would like to visit and customize your trip to fit your preferences.

4. Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for the Disney Incentive?

The Disney Incentive can be used at any time of the year, with no blackout dates. However, it is subject to availability and certain restrictions may apply depending on the dates and destination of your trip.

5. How long is the Disney Incentive valid for?

The Disney Incentive is valid for one year from the time it is earned. This means you have one year to book and take your trip to Disney World or Disneyland using the incentive. After one year, the incentive will expire and no longer be valid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies