• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation: Punch Card or Other Ideas?

The idea is great! Just curious, how long can they take before you need something from them again?1 calendar year.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I would like to offer a customer appreciation card and am wondering who has done this. I have seen the "punch" style cards and like the concept, but how do you punch their card if you do not see them? Such as for a referral or online order? I would like to be able to thank them for such things... but not sure how to handle getting them the reward... Any ideas? I had thought of mailing them a sticker each time they earn something... but would need a much bigger card than the business card size most are...

tell me more about your concept, sounds interesting! As far as logistics, what about keeping the "punch card" yourself, and just updating folks via email or phone where they stand towards rewards... could also be a good excuse to make contact....

I have a Pantry Club for people who like to reorder pantry items. Once they've ordered 9 pantry items the 10th is free. I just use a spreadsheet to keep track of purchases.

I love the idea of the pantry punch card. Could you please send me the spreadsheet to get an idea of how you keep track of it.
Thanks
Jenny:)

It's just an Excel sheet with the following across the top:Name 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Free Item Preferred Contact MethodI put an X under each number as purchases are made.

Rae do you give them something as well, a card to keep track on their end?

Nope. I tell them they don't have to do a thing. I'll keep track of everything.

I had thought of keeping track myself... but also "kind" of think it is good for them to have something in hand. I know when I have a "punch" card... it makes me think about using it more. Like oh my gosh I almost have a FREE cup of coffee! I do like the spread sheet idea. I did not want alot of work on my part and tend to make things to complicated... but this sounds pretty simple. Also the Pantry Punch is a GREAT idea!

Thanks everyone but I still would like some ideas on how to keep a punch card up to date for a customer who calls with an order, refers someone to me, orders online and such things that I don't have a personal contact with, but do want to show my appreciation. I do send a note, but want to go a step further.

Please keep the ideas flowing!

You could have a specific symbol or word for each month. When they contact you with an order you can have them mark their card--Clover for March, Heart for February, etc.

Have you visited The Booster, its an online site that has lots of great info and free training materials. If you would like I can send you a link.

Rae, can they get ANY Pantry item free?? Say they've been ordering rubs , but want to try the oil or something more free, do you allow that?? Or how do you word it?? Also how long can they take?? 1 calendar year?? Just curious.

Thanks for idea!

Lisa

I do a card where I sign my initials. I've had a couple of folks mail them to me partially filled, and I sign then mail them back with their receipt. Do a search for "preferred chef card"

Lisa, my goal is building customer loyalty. So, yes, if they've ordered 9 various rubs they can get one of the sauces free. Plus, since I'm checking in with them monthly, there's a much greater chance that they'll think to order something else that isn't from the pantry section.

Rae, so you contact each person monthly to order from Pantry?? How many people and do you have a script you follow. I've never done anything like this and am thinking this might be great thing to try.

Thanks,
Lisa

Right now my list is about a dozen people. I email, fb message, or call with:

Hi. Rae here. Just checking to see if you need anything yummy from The Pampered Chef.

It doesn't take long at all. Plus, I've had a few people need non-pantry items. In other words, it's keeping PC and me in the front of their minds. Not bad for only doing this for a few months.

And, before you decide that I'm grammatically incorrect, in this instance "me" is the proper word. You wouldn't say, "It's keeping I in the front of their minds."

Last edited:

What is a punch card and how does it work?

A punch card is a loyalty program where customers can earn a punch or stamp for each purchase they make. Once they have accumulated a certain number of punches, they can redeem them for a free product or discount. The number of punches required and the rewards offered may vary depending on the specific program.

Do I need to sign up for the punch card program?

Yes, in order to participate in the punch card program, you will need to sign up either online or in person at a Pampered Chef consultant's event. This will ensure that your purchases are tracked and you can start earning punches towards rewards.

Can I use my punch card at any Pampered Chef event or only with a specific consultant?

You can use your punch card at any Pampered Chef event, regardless of which consultant is hosting it. However, the punches earned on your card can only be redeemed with the consultant whose event you initially signed up at.

Are there other ways to earn rewards besides the punch card program?

Yes, Pampered Chef also offers other incentives and rewards for our valued customers. These may include discounts, free products with purchase, or even exclusive access to new products. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current promotions or offers.

Can I combine my punch card punches with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, punch card punches cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or our customer service team for any specific questions or concerns regarding the use of your punch card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
Replies