• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your FREE $10 Product - Become a Preferred Customer Today!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of a preferred customer card for a Pampered Chef consultant. The card offers a free $10 product after the 11th order and will be attached to the receipt of the host. The consultant plans on starting this now and keeping track of the orders both herself and the customers. Other suggestions include including a timeframe for redeeming the free product and using different colors for the card. The idea is well-received and the consultant plans on implementing it in her own business.
apriljc
I am starting to start handing out preferred customer cards to my customers but before I start doing this I would like your opinion. The card is as follows:
April Cone
402 654-3855
[email protected]
Preferred Customer Card
On the 11th order you place with me
Receive a $10 product for FREE!

Tell me what you think. I am going to be sending a host her receipts for the other ordering guests and am going to be attaching them to the receipts.
Thanks for you opinion.

I think it's a cute idea. Will you be starting this now or allow previous purchase? If not, you might want to put a little disclaimer at the bottom stating that.

If you don't mind, I might "borrow" that idea! I have a lot of repeat customers & I think that might show them that I appreciate their repeat business.

By the way how are you doing this? On card stock or do you have other cards? Who is keeping track-you or them?

I am going to be printing them on card stock, possibly different colors, but for right now on white. I am going to be starting them now and then I wrote on each person's card what order # it was. There were a couple people who had previous orders so I wrote that this was their 2nd order. I am letting the customers keep track of their order # but I will be keeping track too.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I think the idea of a preferred customer card is a great way to reward your loyal customers. It's always important to show appreciation for those who continue to support your business. And who doesn't love a free product?I think your card looks great and the offer of a free $10 product after the 11th order is very enticing. I also like the idea of attaching the receipts of other ordering guests to the host's receipt. It's a nice personal touch and shows that you value their business.One suggestion I have is to maybe include a timeframe for when the free product can be redeemed. This will create a sense of urgency for your customers to reach their 11th order sooner rather than later.Overall, I think this is a fantastic idea and I'm sure your customers will appreciate the extra perk. Best of luck with your business!

1. What is "Whst Do You Think?"

"Whst Do You Think?" is a fun and interactive game that helps spark conversation and get to know others better. It consists of a deck of cards with thought-provoking questions for players to answer.

2. How many players can participate in "Whst Do You Think?"

The game is designed for 2-6 players, but can also be played in larger groups by dividing into teams.

3. Can children play "Whst Do You Think?"

Yes, the game is suitable for children ages 8 and up. However, some questions may be more appropriate for older children and adults.

4. Is there a time limit for answering questions in "Whst Do You Think?"

No, there is no time limit for answering questions. Take as much time as you need to think about your answer or discuss it with other players.

5. Can "Whst Do You Think?" be played virtually?

Yes, the game can be played virtually through video conferencing platforms or by sharing the questions and answers through messaging. However, it is recommended to play in person for a more engaging experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef