• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb-Would This Be a Silly Approach?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's excitement about the DCB product and their plan to start a "Deep Covered Baker Club" for their customers. The club will include weekly emails with recipes, as well as the opportunity for members to submit their own recipes and potentially win prizes. The speaker hopes this will create customer loyalty and provide better customer service.
krahema
I recently became a consultant with PC and I LOVE the DCB - in fact it is the 1 product that convinced me to finally "bite the bullet" after 2 years of contemplating becoming a PC consultant!

Anyway, I've had 3 shows and sold 8 DCB and had another guest book a party for April, because she wants to get the DCB for free:)

I'm so excited about this product and I want for my customers to love it as much as I do.

So, I'm thinking about starting a "Deep Covered Baker Club". Here is the e-mail I was thinking about sending out to my DCB customers. Let me know what you think - too cheesy? I'm hoping I can create some customer loyalty by showing my customers I will continue supporting them, even after a party has closed. I want them to think of me next time they need something for their kitchen, instead of heading to Kohl's or the nearest storefront. I want to show that I can provide better customer service. Also, I thought it would be something I could mention during cooking shows to add to the "excitement" of the DCB - "all of my customers that purchase the DCB become members of my exclusive DCB club!"

Okay, seriously, tell me if I'm off my rocker - maybe there is something strange in that DCB that is making me a little crazy :)

So here it is...

Hello ladies!

I want to welcome you, as Charter Members, to my Deep Covered Baker Club. Yes, I know it sounds silly, but I love my Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and I want for you to love yours too! So, I have decided to send an e-mail each week to all of my DCB customers - providing each of you my favorite recipes for the DCB.

Hopefully this is something you will enjoy and will find helpful in creating menus for your household. If for some reason, you would prefer not to receive these e-mails, just respond back and let me know.

So, for our first week, I'm going to start with the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I know a few of you already have this recipe, but I've had a few additional requests for it. This recipe is quick & easy, and tastes just as delicious as creamy baked potato soups served at our favorite restaurants!

Enjoy & happy cooking!

Just FYI- there is a facebook group page for the DCB:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=184400205876I like the idea of your club and think customers would enjoy it as well. The DCB isn't exactly cheap so as a customer I would welcome the idea to have a steady flow of recipes I can make with my DCB. I think a weekly email may be too often, maybe every other week would be better? Or even monthly and include a few recipes. A couple thoughts for your club- have the "members" submit their favorite recipes especially anything they came up with for you to feature occasionally. Ask for photos of their recipes to share. Maybe even turn it into a prize winning contest and offer a gift certificate valid through you for something like $5 off, or a free Seasons Best, or a new pan scraper. I wouldn't have weekly winners, but maybe monthly or every other month?Good luck with your club! Keep us posted about how it goes. =)

Hi there! As a fellow PC consultant, I just wanted to say that I think this is a great idea! Not only does it show your excitement for the DCB, but it also adds value for your customers by providing them with new recipes to try. I don't think it's cheesy at all - in fact, I think it's a smart way to create customer loyalty and differentiate yourself from other retailers. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your love for the DCB!

What is a DCB and how does it work?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile cooking tool made of stoneware that can be used in both the oven and microwave. It works by trapping in heat and moisture, resulting in tender and flavorful meals.

Can I use the DCB to cook meats?

Yes, the DCB is great for cooking meats such as chicken, beef, and pork. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat, resulting in juicy and tender meats.

What types of dishes can I make with the DCB?

The possibilities are endless with the DCB! You can use it to make casseroles, roasts, desserts, and even bread. The stoneware material also makes it great for making soups and stews.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it?

No, the DCB does not need to be preheated before use. Simply place your ingredients in the dish and put it in the oven or microwave to start cooking.

Is the DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the dish with warm soapy water to maintain its quality and prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lindseystar
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Chef Endora