• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Corporate Gift Ideas Under $25 | Perfect for Client Gifts

In summary, My contact wants to purchase 10-20 client gifts from me, shipped directly to the clients. He wants to spend around $20-25 each including shipping, and asked for recommendations. My thoughts were the RUFTH trivet, or the 1-2-3-Dip Set gift package. Can anyone think of anything else that would work well as a corporate gift in that price range? Also, anyone who has done similar, how do you handle the fact that we can't include a gift msg or gift receipt? I was thinking I could send a card to each of the recipients
pattybrady
I have a contact who wants to purchase 10-20 client gifts from me, shipped directly to the clients. He wants to spend around $20-25 each including shipping, and asked for recommendations.

My thoughts were the RUFTH trivet, or the 1-2-3-Dip Set gift package. Can anyone think of anything else that would work well as a corporate gift in that price range?

Also, anyone who has done similar, how do you handle the fact that we can't include a gift msg or gift receipt? I was thinking I could send a card to each of the recipients on behalf of my customer, letting them know that they are about to receive an item from PC courtesy of "xxx." Thoughts on that?

Thanks!

Not knowing if the clients are men or women or some of each, I would say the 1-2-3 Dip Set would be the best bet. Most men wouldn't be interested in the trivet; at least I don't think that they would.I think sending a card in advance is a great idea to let them know to be looking for something from this contact. Neat idea! Thanks for sharing.

Good point, I think the dip set would have a more broad appeal as well. It's just pushing the limit of his price range, but it would be a nice gift I think.

My thought would be if they want them shipped directly to the customer, that is at least a $6.25 shipping price. Does the $20-25 value include shipping? Then that leaves you to pick something around $15-18.

A personal gift certificate for $25 - don't charge him shipping & do a handwritten note with each one stating that it's a gift from their boss! You can then mail out the cards from you! When they call to redeem them, they might order MORE! Or they might host a show! :D

Yes, it does. I'm not seeing anything else in the catalog that would make as nice of a corporate gift in that range, but thought someone may have a different idea, so I know all the best options before I get back to my customer.

Sheila said:
A personal gift certificate for $25 - don't charge him shipping & do a handwritten note with each one stating that it's a gift from their boss! You can then mail out the cards from you! When they call to redeem them, they might order MORE! Or they might host a show! :D

That's a good option, too. Thanks!

Sheila said:

Yes I like this! Then 25% of the total isn't spent on shipping!

If you mail out cards & personal gift certificates, make sure you put their company's name on the outside of the envelope AND HAND WRITE THE ENVELOPES! If you use a "thank you" sized card and it's hand written they will open it. If you print letter or legal sized envelopes it looks too much like junk mail & they may toss it without opening it.

wadesgirl said:

You never know how they will spend it when they redeem it, but it can't be worse than including the shipping now or later. She might come out the same on some of them later, but there's always hope that she can come out ahead on some or all of them! :D

wadesgirl said:

The only problem is that the shipping cost would then be passed on to the giftee when they redeem it, right? Or else they'd need to take into account and order something less expensive.

I have a feeling he'd rather have something tangible delivered (an actual product, rather than a gift cert), but I can present that to him as an option and let him decide.

Thanks!

Make sure if you are doing that many that you number them and have them give you the certificate number with their order. That way you know they aren't duplicating them and that you can keep track of who's ordered or not.

Just tell him that the benefit to the gift certificate (it's not a gift card) is that they have the option to choose their own gift! ;) Something that they will use and enjoy vs. something that they might not like or already own.

As of now, the shipping cost is included in the gift. If they are a huge fan & host a show, they could end up getting more with their Gift Certificate since hosts get free shipping.

You have to believe what you are selling. If you think it's a good idea, he will too. ;)

pattybrady said:
The only problem is that the shipping cost would then be passed on to the giftee when they redeem it, right? Or else they'd need to take into account and order something less expensive.

I have a feeling he'd rather have something tangible delivered (an actual product, rather than a gift cert), but I can present that to him as an option and let him decide.

Thanks!

Something you could do is offer the flat shipping rate if the company is in town and deliver the orders to them.

How about giving your client a catalog and letting the client pick. Of course, you can put together a couple of your favorite "option gift packages" within the range of what they want to spend. Also, give the client info on the direct shipping charges. The client may want to have them shipped directly to them and give it the personal touch of delivering the gift themself. Or, if all the recipients are within driving range, give your client the option of you gift wrapping and delivering the gifts yourself. Many different options to do. The gift certs. are a great idea, but must mention that the s/h charges are separate. If I got a GC and I had to pay direct shipping, I would be disappointed! Just my thoughts.... Good Luck!

1. What are some budget-friendly client gift ideas?

Some budget-friendly client gift ideas include kitchen gadgets such as spatulas, measuring cups, and peelers, as well as pantry staples like spices, oils, and sauces. You can also consider offering a discount on future purchases as a gift.

2. Are there any personalized gift options available?

Yes, there are personalized gift options available at Pampered Chef. You can customize kitchen tools with your client's name or initials, or create a gift basket with their favorite products.

3. Can I order gifts in bulk for multiple clients?

Yes, you can order gifts in bulk for multiple clients. Our customer service team can assist you with placing a large order and may even offer a discount for bulk purchases.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping services?

We do not offer gift wrapping services, but we do have gift bags and boxes available for purchase. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note with your gift.

5. What are some popular client gift options for the holiday season?

Some popular client gift options for the holiday season include festive kitchen tools, holiday-themed gift baskets, and gift sets that feature a variety of products. You can also consider offering a cooking class or hosting a holiday party as a gift for your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • mrshamel3808