• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Vegan Gift Ideas and Recommendations for Your Sister

In summary, my client wants to buy a gift for her sister who is vegan, but doesn't know what to get her. There are lots of great options, but she's not sure which ones.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I have a client who wants to buy a gift for her sister who's a vegan. She asked for suggestions but I really don't know what to tell her. I don't know anyone who's vegan, and don't really know the details. I know there's usually a difference between "vegetarian" and "vegan" with vegan being more strict/specific right? My first thought is "stuff to use with vegetables only" but since I don't really know what that really looks like with meals (for instance tofu, or meat substitutes) I don't know if some products will be especially useful. I figured you guys would have some good ideas!

Sorry, I don't know. I'm thinking a gift certificate might be very appropriate.

From what I understand, vegetarian won't eat meat, vegan won't have anything to do with anything that came from an animal at all (milk, eggs, silk for example)

We've talked about a gift certificate but she'd prefer to get her an actual product. I'm figuring that anything you can use on anything other than meat or animal products (so that might cut out the meat tenderizer, egg separator...) would be fine. I automatically thought of stuff for salad, maybe salad choppers, berry & salad spinners, or any of the peelers. But I thought maybe someone else with more knowledge or maybe even experience could clue me into something that's not so obvious.

Vegans will generally still cook their food, most are not "raw" eaters. So cookware and stoneware are still good options. In addition to salad and veggie options, suggest forged cutlery and cutting boards. The BBQ basket is great for grilled vegetables. Really there would be an application for most of our products. As mentioned above the more meat directed one would be the only ones to avoid, meat tenderizer, roasting pan, gravy separator, etc.

Even the Roasting Pan is good for large cakes and lasagna.

If you eat meat, it's sometimes hard to think of everything you probaby eat that doesn't have meat in it.

If she's looking for a general gift, just find out what she wants to spend and then give some suggestions.

Grill Basket
Food Chopper
Any of the Bamboo products
Salad spinner..

There are tons of options!

I'm a vegetarian and I love my DCB and all my bamboo. I make the mexican lasagna with black beans instead of chicken, I serve salads and stir-frys on the bamboo.

I can't think of many products that a Vegan wouldn't be able to use. I don't see why it would be much different than selling product to anyone else.

I would suggest a piece of forged cutlery. Veggies (I used to be one) and Vegans tend to cook with more fresh vegetables and a good knife would be perfect.

ChefBeckyD said:
I can't think of many products that a Vegan wouldn't be able to use. I don't see why it would be much different than selling product to anyone else.

^^Yeah that, too.

Yeah, it's not that I think most, if not all but 2-3, of our products would be able to be used, but I thought maybe someone with experience could say "I use them all but ESPECIALLY _____________". The grill basket sounds like a fun item, I wish I had a BBQ (I live in an apartment) so I could use it! My mom has one and I LOOOOVE eating over there when she uses it!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Related to Top Vegan Gift Ideas and Recommendations for Your Sister

What are the best products for vegans?

The best products for vegans can vary depending on personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, some popular options include plant-based proteins such as tofu, tempeh, and seitan, as well as dairy alternatives like almond milk and coconut yogurt. Other essentials for a vegan diet include grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.

Are all Pampered Chef products vegan-friendly?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are vegan-friendly. Some products may contain animal-derived ingredients such as dairy, eggs, or honey. However, Pampered Chef does offer a variety of vegan-friendly products and is committed to continuously expanding their plant-based options.

Do you have any vegan recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of vegan recipes available on their website. These recipes use a range of Pampered Chef products, including their cookware, kitchen tools, and seasonings. You can also find vegan recipe ideas on their social media pages and through their independent consultants.

Are there any vegan-specific products available at Pampered Chef?

While there are not currently any products specifically labeled as "vegan" at Pampered Chef, many of their products are suitable for a vegan diet. These include their non-stick cookware, food choppers, and silicone baking mats. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of plant-based seasonings and spices that are perfect for adding flavor to vegan meals.

Do you offer any vegan cooking classes or resources?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes and resources for all dietary preferences, including vegan. These classes are led by independent consultants and cover a range of topics from healthy meal prep to plant-based cooking. You can also find vegan-friendly recipes and tips on their website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rachel_pampered_chef
Replies