• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Recipes for a Delicious Show: Tips and Ideas for Non-Salad Options

In summary, the conversation is about a host who has recently gone vegan and the speaker is looking for ideas for vegan recipes for an upcoming show. The speaker suggests looking for vegan recipes on the internet and also recommends a recipe for Spicy Roasted Vegetable Soup found on the PamperedChef website. They also suggest using Veggie Cheese as a substitute for regular cheese and mentions that they have successfully used soy milk in recipes like mac 'n cheese. They also suggest asking the host for her favorite vegan foods and recommend making Italian Olive Bruschetta and Pineapple Upside Down cake for the upcoming show. The speaker also mentions doing a soup and slippers show in March and using the spring products. They end by saying they have not had a vegetarian or
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a past host who has gone vegan since her last show. Has anyone done a vegan show before? Any ideas for vegan recipes? I would prefer to stay away from salads because that's pretty predictable... I have no exposure to the vegan diet, so any and all tips are appreciated! :chef:

Wow - that would be challenging ... Even the LBC uses milk & cheese ... hmmm ... did you try a recipe search on CC? I would be interested to know what you find out ...

You can substitue regular cheese with the Veggie Cheese (found in the produce section). It comes in a block also so you can show the UM. My son likes this because he is lactose-intolerent. We use soy milk and it goes into my recipes. Yes, even mac 'n cheese.
You could ask what are some of her favorite foods now. That would give you an idea where and what to look for. Look up vegan on the web to find out more and that way of eating. Have you looked at the feature recipe on PamperedChef.com? Spicy Roasted Vegetable Soup and I am going to try that this weekend. Let your host look at it to see if she would like.
I have not had a Vegeterian or Vegan show before but I think I would like to.

lovescooking said:
You can substitue regular cheese with the Veggie Cheese (found in the produce section). It comes in a block also so you can show the UM. My son likes this because he is lactose-intolerent. We use soy milk and it goes into my recipes. Yes, even mac 'n cheese.
You could ask what are some of her favorite foods now. That would give you an idea where and what to look for. Look up vegan on the web to find out more and that way of eating. Have you looked at the feature recipe on PamperedChef.com? Spicy Roasted Vegetable Soup and I am going to try that this weekend. Let your host look at it to see if she would like.
I have not had a Vegeterian or Vegan show before but I think I would like to.

That is a great idea, and if I can convince her to host in March it wouldn't be too late to do a soup and slippers show, and she can be one of the first to show off the spring products! I will certainly collect that as one of my options! I told her I would brainstorm and send some ideas her way :)

I just did a Vegan AND Gluten Free show. We made the Italian Olive Bruschetta - it was yummy and it showed a lot of tools. It uses the 8" saute pan, chopper, knives, can opener, garlic press, etc.

We also made the Pineapple Upside Down cake in the DCB in the microwave. Just ask them if they use egg replacer. You could do the chocolate lava cake too as long as you make sure whatever cake mix and frosting you buy is dairy free. And of course you use egg replacer instead of eggs. My host had that and knew what she was doing using it so we "taught each other" stuff that day!

1. What type of ingredients are used in the vegan recipes?

The recipes for a vegan show use only plant-based ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds. Animal products such as meat, dairy, and eggs are not used.

2. Are there alternatives for common non-vegan ingredients?

Yes, there are many alternatives for non-vegan ingredients. For example, you can use tofu or tempeh instead of meat, nut milk or coconut milk instead of dairy milk, and flaxseed or chia seeds instead of eggs.

3. Can the recipes be customized for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes can be easily customized to fit different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, soy-free, or nut-free. Just let us know your restrictions and we can suggest alternatives or modifications to the recipes.

4. How difficult are the recipes to make?

The recipes for a vegan show range from easy to moderate difficulty. We try to provide a mix of simple and more challenging recipes to cater to different skill levels.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, no matter what type of recipe you are making.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies