• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Vegan Show Recipes for Your Next Event | Tried and Tested Ideas

In summary, these vegan show recipes are full of flavor and suitable for a variety of events. They can be easily replicated at home with common ingredients and do not require any special equipment. Additionally, there are gluten-free options available in the recipe collection.
AmieCream
I have a host that is a vegan (sp?) and she wants to know if there are any recipes that are good to do at a show?

have you guys done a vegan dish at a show and what did you use?

I think the apple berry salsa would qualify...vegan I think is no dairy either right?

If you go to files, and then search salsa the recipe should come up. You make chips to go with it. Everyone loves it!

In the 29 Minutes Cookbook -

Lightening Fast Veggie Chili
Harvest Brown Rice Salad

can both be made as Vegan recipes, just omit the cheese topping, and use a vegetable spread in place of the butter.

I know that ChefStephaniePeterson has a lot of great recipes! Check with her too!!! She's helped me A LOT!!!:thumbup: :)

I did a show with a vegan guest awhile back, and put together a few recipes for the host to choose from. Go to the files section and search for vegan. I hope that helps!My hostess also had a delicious and super easy vegan desert recipe - I think it had apples and cranberries, but she made that one, not me. I could ask her for that if you like as well.

1. What makes these vegan show recipes delicious?

These vegan show recipes are tried and tested to ensure they are not only plant-based, but also full of flavor. We use a variety of herbs, spices, and ingredients to create dishes that are both satisfying and tasty.

2. Are these recipes suitable for all types of events?

Yes, these recipes are versatile and can be served at a variety of events, from casual gatherings to formal parties. They are perfect for showcasing the deliciousness of vegan food to a diverse group of people.

3. Can these recipes be easily replicated at home?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use ingredients that are readily available at most grocery stores. You don't need to be a professional chef to recreate these dishes at home.

4. Are there any gluten-free options in this recipe collection?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we have included gluten-free options in this recipe collection. Just look for the "GF" symbol next to the recipe title.

5. Do these recipes require any special equipment?

No, these recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and baking sheets. However, having a food processor or blender may make some recipes easier to prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • JennyJennJen