• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Vegan Show Cooking Recipes?

In summary, there are many vegan recipes that are quick and easy to prepare for a show cooking event. These include quinoa and black bean salad, roasted vegetable and hummus wraps, and tofu stir-fry with rice noodles. Additionally, there are vegan substitutes for popular party appetizers such as cashew cream spinach and artichoke dip and buffalo cauliflower bites. To make sure your vegan dishes are flavorful and satisfying, use a variety of herbs, spices, and plant-based proteins. For guests with both vegan and gluten-free dietary restrictions, options like zucchini noodles with marinara sauce, roasted vegetable and quinoa stuffed bell peppers, and sweet potato and black bean tacos are available. Finally, there are also many delicious vegan dessert options, such
jbachen
Anyone have any good vegan recipes they have used at shows?

Thanks!

I had a vegan on my team for a while. She just substituted vegan ingredients for the recipes we offered (we did Garden Ranch Pizza at her kick-off show). The desserts are tough, but most everything else can be substituted with a "vegan" alternative.

One GREAT Vegan alternative for a Dessert is the Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips! And EVERYONE loves it!

There are Vegan Chocolate Chips also....and if this is because your host is Vegan, you could suggest some recipes, and they probably know of alternative ingredients for you to use.

Thanks, Becky, I will need to find that recipe... I have been leaning more toward making some kind of pizza, to fill everyone's tummies well! I found a few recipes online, and compiled them into a word document. If you all are interested, I will let you know which we make, and how it turns out.

Attachments

• VeganRecipes.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 307

1. Can you recommend any Vegan recipes that are quick and easy to prepare for a show cooking event?

Yes, we have several delicious and simple vegan recipes that are perfect for show cooking events! Some of our favorites include our quinoa and black bean salad, roasted vegetable and hummus wraps, and tofu stir-fry with rice noodles.

2. Are there any vegan substitutes for popular party appetizers that I can use for my show cooking party?

Absolutely! You can try making vegan versions of popular appetizers such as spinach and artichoke dip using cashew cream instead of cheese, or buffalo cauliflower bites instead of chicken wings. These options are just as tasty and will impress your guests.

3. How can I make sure my vegan show cooking recipes are flavorful and satisfying?

One way to ensure your vegan dishes are packed with flavor is to use a variety of herbs, spices, and condiments. You can also experiment with different plant-based proteins such as tofu, tempeh, and seitan to add texture and protein to your dishes.

4. I have guests who are both vegan and gluten-free. Can you recommend any recipes that cater to both dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan and gluten-free recipes that are perfect for show cooking events. Some options include zucchini noodles with marinara sauce, roasted vegetable and quinoa stuffed bell peppers, and sweet potato and black bean tacos.

5. Are there any vegan desserts that I can make for my show cooking party?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegan dessert options that are perfect for show cooking events. Some of our top picks include vegan chocolate avocado mousse, banana bread with nut butter drizzle, and coconut milk ice cream with fresh fruit toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518