• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Recipes for Pampered Chef Product Demos

In summary, the host has a vegan host, and anyone has a good recipe that demos the PC products well. The recipe the vegan host is leaning towards is a trifle, but any recipes would be great to help give her a choice. The one-pot pasta would work, you would just need to find the vegan-friendly substitutions. My aunt and uncle are vegans, but you wouldn't really know just by looking in their refrigerator. Almost any recipe that we have could be made vegan-friendly if you make substitutions.
thejeepqueen
I have a host that is a vegan. Does anyone have a good recipe that demos the PC products well? She was leaning towards a trifle but any recipes would be great to help give her a choice.

I would think the one-pot pasta would work, you would just need to find the vegan-friendly substituations. My aunt and uncle are vegans, but you wouldn't really know just by looking in their refrigerator. Almost any recipe that we have could be made vegan-friendly if you make substitutions.

I would pick a few of the recipes you are most comfortable with and ask your host if they can be done with ingredients that she typically purchases. She is going to be your best source of knowledge on this. Just be honest and tell her you aren't sure what she does and doesn't eat. Then ask her for help with substitutions.

I have a host who is eating vegan right now (doesn't normally), and is also allergic to dairy, citrus (highly!) and (I think) pineapple!!

I am doing the red white and blueberry trifle for her, and she will have some of the berry part by its self (she is fine with this), while the guests get the whole trifle. If she wasn't eating vegan, she could have had the angel food cake too!

I offered her a few of the berry recipes, basically saying the same thing, she could have the berry part, everyone else the whole recipe. I have to be careful about the citrus though - some of the berry recipes include lemon juice!!

Hopefully your host will be as happy to accomodate her guests and not just herself (I could see keeping it vegetarian of course, and probably egg free, but would her guests be allowed to have some dairy?).

I just made this salad tonight. Sooo good. The dressing is not vegan, but maybe your host could come up with a substitute. I don't know the name of it, but we can call it
Southwestern Layered Salad
Layer the following ingredients into the Trifle Bowl:
Romaine Lettuce about 1/3 of a ready to serve bag
Fresh Salsa, drained (recipe from last S/S catalog) take out 1/2 cup
1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
Diced avocado
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
Large peeled, cored and sliced cucumber, cut slices in half
Small can sliced olives, drained
1/3 bag of ready to serve Romaine lettuce
Dressing (recipe to follow) Maybe you could just leave this part off, all together.
Remaining salsa, drained
Cheddar Cheese shredded, sprinkled over the top Leave this off too.

Dressing:
Lemon peel grated with the Microplane (the whole lemon)
Juice the lemon and use probably all the juice; 2-3 Tablespoons
2/3 cup light Mayo
3 Tablespoons plain yogurt (I used sour cream because I didn't want to buy yogurt)
2-3 cloves garlic (I used one large clove)
Mix together with a whisk.

Thanks for the great advice. That salad sounds great I think I might make it for my family. LOL:) I think I'm going to go for the berry trifle. There is a great store here with lots of vegan stuff. Since the host is a friend maybe we will go shopping together and see what we can come up with. Thanks again Jennifer

thejeepqueen said:
Thanks for the great advice. That salad sounds great I think I might make it for my family. LOL:) I think I'm going to go for the berry trifle. There is a great store here with lots of vegan stuff. Since the host is a friend maybe we will go shopping together and see what we can come up with. Thanks again Jennifer

Regardless of what advice we give you, I think your plan is the best idea! Good luck!

I just talked earlier with my "sort of" vegan neighbour, and she says she can use soy yogurt, but cool whip is out. Even though it is mostly of "non-dairy" it does include some casein which is the milk protein (which some people are truly allergic to), although not lactose (which some people are intolerant to).

So hope this helps someone, in terms of both vegan and milk allergy issues!

Pudding mix, I have no idea about, haven't checked the label...

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of finding the perfect recipe to showcase our amazing products. I have a few vegan recipes that have been a hit at my demos and I think they would work well for your host's event.First, I would recommend our Veggie Spiral Tart using the Veggie Spiralizer. It's a delicious and colorful dish that will impress both vegan and non-vegan guests. Another great option is our Roasted Veggie and Quinoa Salad using the Large Bar Pan. The combination of roasted vegetables and quinoa is not only tasty but also a great way to showcase the versatility of our products.Lastly, if your host is still leaning towards a trifle, I would suggest our Berry Trifle using the Trifle Bowl. It's a refreshing and light dessert that can easily be made vegan by using coconut whipped cream and vegan pound cake.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your host will love whichever recipe she chooses. Happy cooking!

1. What vegan recipes do you recommend for using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegan recipes that can be easily made using our products. Some popular options include our Veggie Spiralizer for making zucchini noodles, our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven for cooking hearty stews, and our Quick Cooker for making delicious vegan soups and rice dishes.

2. Are your products suitable for a vegan lifestyle?

Yes, our products are suitable for a vegan lifestyle. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that can be used to create delicious vegan meals. We also have a selection of vegan-friendly ingredients, such as our plant-based cooking oils and seasonings.

3. Can I replace dairy-based ingredients with vegan alternatives in Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can easily accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. You can use vegan substitutes for dairy products like milk, butter, and cheese in our recipes without sacrificing flavor or texture.

4. Do you have any vegan dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have several vegan dessert recipes that use our products. Some customer favorites include our No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars made in our Food Chopper, and our Vegan Lemon Cheesecake made in our Springform Pan. You can find these and more on our website or in our cookbook.

5. Can you recommend any easy vegan meals that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Sure! Our Quick Cooker is perfect for making vegan chili, soups, and stews in a fraction of the time it would take on the stovetop. Another easy and delicious option is our Veggie Spiralizer, which can quickly turn vegetables into noodles for a healthy and satisfying pasta alternative. And don't forget about our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, which can be used for a variety of one-pot vegan meals like stir-frys and curries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EymieFitz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518