• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Vegan Recipe Ideas for Thursday's Guests?

In summary, some easy vegan recipe ideas for beginners include vegetable stir fry, lentil soup, tofu tacos, quinoa salad, and chickpea curry. You can replace eggs in your vegan recipes with flaxseed or chia seed eggs, mashed bananas, applesauce, silken tofu, or commercial egg replacers. There are many vegan substitutes for dairy products such as almond milk, coconut milk, cashew cheese, and tofu-based cream cheese. Plant-based protein sources in a vegan diet include beans, lentils, tofu, tempeh, quinoa, and nuts and seeds. To ensure your vegan recipes are well-balanced and nutritious, make sure to include a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein sources
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I just connected with a HS classmate on Facebook...she has a blog of vegan recipes and I told her I was going to share!!!! ;) I hope it gives you guys some ideas for shows!

So here is a link to her blog:
centrepullball

Bump if anyone needs Vegan recipes again.

Thank you! I'll definitely bookmark this page. :)

Thank you so much!! I'm borderline vegan and sometimes it can be really difficult to find recipes, or should I say GOOD recipes. I'm gonna check this out.

Does PC have any recipes that would work for vegans? Thurs. host has 2 guest coming that are vegans and wants to do recipe that they'd like.

Thanks for the help.

Related to Any Vegan Recipe Ideas for Thursday's Guests?

1. What are some easy vegan recipe ideas for beginners?

Some easy vegan recipe ideas for beginners include vegetable stir fry, lentil soup, tofu tacos, quinoa salad, and chickpea curry.

2. How can I replace eggs in my vegan recipes?

You can replace eggs in your vegan recipes with flaxseed or chia seed eggs, mashed bananas, applesauce, silken tofu, or commercial egg replacers.

3. Are there any vegan substitutes for dairy products?

Yes, there are many vegan substitutes for dairy products such as almond milk, coconut milk, cashew cheese, and tofu-based cream cheese.

4. Can I still get enough protein in a vegan diet?

Yes, there are plenty of plant-based protein sources in a vegan diet including beans, lentils, tofu, tempeh, quinoa, and nuts and seeds.

5. How can I make sure my vegan recipes are well-balanced and nutritious?

To ensure your vegan recipes are well-balanced and nutritious, make sure to include a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and protein sources in your meals. It may also be helpful to consult with a registered dietitian for personalized advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies