• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Delicious Vegan Recipes for a Crowd - No Meat, Cheese, Eggs, or Milk!

In summary, the Vegan crowd would like something that doesn't contain any animal products, preferably something that can be prepared quickly. The host is searching for a recipe, but is having some difficulty finding something that meets these requirements.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have to come up with 2 ideas for a Vegan crowd. Nothing that comes from a living creature can be in the recipe. No meat, cheese, egg, milk, honey, etc. And preferably something that doesn't take an hour to cook! We want a fast demo here, not an all night endeavor. ;)

I'm starting to search through all of my recipe files, but it's going to take quite a while. So if anyone can think of a recipe that fits this category please share! It's 3:16 PM on Wed here & I told the host I'd try to send her some ideas in the next 5 hours so that she can choose what she wants to do & shop tomorrow for the ingredients for Friday night's show. :eek:

Sheila said:
I have to come up with 2 ideas for a Vegan crowd. Nothing that comes from a living creature can be in the recipe. No meat, cheese, egg, milk, honey, etc. And preferably something that doesn't take an hour to cook! We want a fast demo here, not an all night endeavor. ;)

I'm starting to search through all of my recipe files, but it's going to take quite a while. So if anyone can think of a recipe that fits this category please share! It's 3:16 PM on Wed here & I told the host I'd try to send her some ideas in the next 5 hours so that she can choose what she wants to do & shop tomorrow for the ingredients for Friday night's show. :eek:

The only thing popping in my head at the moment is homemade salsa w/ the salad choppers. I would focus on things like the mandoline and food chopper and what you can do with veggies. Also focus on the knives and even little tools like the core and more for tomatos, strawberries, etc. The salad/berry spinner even.
I think the recipes may be hard to figure out but at least u have some products u can showcase.
Do you have access to tofu? I'm trying to think of maybe doing chicken fajitas in the baker w/ tofu instead- but then again part of hte joy of dcb is that you can do meat in the microwave :)

Sorry I'm not more helpful.....

what about a black bean soup or veggie chili in the DCB?

Make Vegan cornbread mini muffins to go with it. If there is such a thing. I know that in baked goods you can sub 3 Tbls of ground flax seed + 1 Tbls. of water and it equals one egg.

Apple Berry Salsa? Pineapple Salsa?

Thanks ladies! The host found the Southwestern Style Salsa online & I sent her the recipe for the Roasted Vegetable & Sizzling Brown Rice Soup (29 min's to dinner vol 2). :D It took for freaking EVER to find something!!! And I have no idea if we can even get Flax Seed here on the military base in Japan. I'll have to ask the guests on Friday night. I'm sure they will know! ;)

Theres also a recipe in the appetizer cook book, made with polenta & fresh veggies. It says at the end to grate cheese over them, but you can omit that...HTH :D

I'm also restricted to what we can find here on the military base in Japan. I skimmed through the appetizer cookbook as well as every other PC Cookbook that I own. Every time I saw any type of cheese, butter, milk, eggs, etc. -or- something that I didn't think the host would be able to find here in Japan, I just stopped reading & went to the next recipe. LOL It still took for ever!!!Thanks for the ideas ladies. Maybe we need to make a recipe section just for vegan recipes to help us out in the future with other hosts/guests who have special requests. ;)

also for vegans veggie fajitas in deep covered baker with only veggies
served with either corn or wheat fajitas shells
serve with fresh avocado and salsa

I found out from the guests last night that there are not many vegan meats available here on the island and NONE of the vegan cheeses. I don't know how these girls eat!!!

1. Can I make vegan recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make vegan recipes. Our non-stick cookware, food choppers, and vegetable slicers are just a few examples of tools that can help you create delicious vegan meals.

2. Are there any vegan recipe ideas specifically designed for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a collection of vegan recipes on our website that are specifically created for use with Pampered Chef products. These recipes are tested and approved by our kitchen experts to ensure they work well with our products.

3. Can I find vegan recipes that are easy and quick to make?

Yes, we understand that many people have busy lifestyles and want to make quick and easy meals. That's why we have a section on our website dedicated to vegan recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.

4. Are there any vegan recipes that are suitable for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan recipes that are suitable for people with different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, nut-free, and soy-free. You can filter our recipes on our website to find ones that fit your specific needs.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make vegan desserts?

Absolutely! We have several vegan dessert recipes on our website that use Pampered Chef products such as our stoneware baking pans and food processors. You can also get creative and adapt our non-vegan dessert recipes to make them vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies