• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Make-Ahead Recipe Ideas for Your Book Club Gathering

In summary, the author is looking for recipes that she can prepare ahead of time, that travel well, and that don't require a lot of cooking. She is thinking of making Caramel Cakes and Chocolate Pies in the mini muffin pan, but is having a harder time deciding what kind of snacks to make. The author suggests trifle as an easy and yummy to eat option that can be made ahead of time.
newtopamperedchef
I need help! I belong to a book club, and Friday night is my first time "hosting", so I need to bring the food. I would love to bring some PC recipes as this is sort of a new group and could lead to new contacts. The problem is, I need recipes I can prepare ahead of time (like the night before), will travel well and don't need to be hot, unless they just need a quick zap in the microwave. I will be taking everything about an hour to another book club member's house and will definitely be using my products to present and serve. The other members seem to bring a couple savory and a couple sweet snacks. Any ideas?

What book did ya'll read? I started a book club and I always try to prepare something inspired by the book.

We read The Help, by Kathryn Stockett and I'm thinking about making mini Caramel Cakes and Chocolate Pies in the mini muffin pan - but I'm having a harder time trying to decide what kind of savory snacks to make. I know I'm making this more difficult than it has to be.

If you have a trifle bowl, a trifle is easy to make ahead of time and yummy to eat!
The artichoke-bacon bites in the Season's best are really good - you could just make the filling as a dip and put it in the baker, heat in the microwave before serving and serve with chips.
If you have the Cool & Serve you could do cut up veggies with a dip on one side and chips on the other (I'm not sure how well cut-up fruit would keep overnight... just depends on what it is).
My suggestion overall would be to keep the food simple and focus on what you want to serve it in (use the Simple Additions Small Bowls in the Caddy for some dips).
Have fun!

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and I'm here to help. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that will be perfect for your book club gathering. Here are a few ideas that I think will fit your requirements:- For a savory option, you could make our Mini Spinach and Feta Quiches. They can be prepared ahead of time and will travel well. Plus, they can be served at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave.
- Another great savory option is our Mediterranean Layered Dip. It's a crowd-pleaser and can be made the night before. Just assemble it in a travel-friendly container and it will be ready to go.
- If you want to bring a sweet treat, our Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a great choice. It can be assembled the night before and will look beautiful in our Trifle Bowl. Plus, it's easy to transport and serve.
- Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is another sweet option that can be made ahead of time. Serve it with some fresh fruit or graham crackers for a delicious and easy dessert.
- Lastly, our Veggie Pizza Squares would be a great addition to your spread. You can make them the night before and they are perfect for serving at room temperature. Plus, they can be easily transported in our Rectangular Baker.I hope these ideas help and I'm sure your book club members will be impressed with your Pampered Chef creations. Don't forget to use your products to present and serve the food - it will definitely make a great impression. Have a great time at your book club gathering!

1. Can you recommend recipes for a beginner cook?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy and delicious recipes for beginner cooks. You can find these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. We also have a section on our website specifically for beginner cooks with tips and tricks to help you get started.

2. How can I find healthy recipe ideas?

We have a wide selection of healthy recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. You can also filter recipes on our website by dietary restrictions or ingredients, making it easy to find healthy options. Our consultants are also trained to provide tips and suggestions for making healthier versions of your favorite dishes.

3. Do you have recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. You can also filter recipes by these restrictions to find options that fit your specific needs.

4. How can I modify a recipe to fit my family's preferences?

Our recipes are designed to be versatile and customizable. You can easily swap out ingredients or adjust measurements to fit your family's preferences. Our consultants are also happy to provide suggestions and tips for modifying recipes to fit your needs.

5. Can I submit my own recipe ideas to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and welcome recipe submissions. You can submit your recipe ideas on our website, and our team will review them for potential publication on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies