• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Snack Recipes for a Law Firm Show

In summary, the "Quick & Easy Snack Recipes for a Law Firm Show" includes a variety of snack options such as dips, spreads, finger foods, and bite-sized desserts. These recipes are designed to be quick and easy, taking approximately 30 minutes or less to prepare. They also cater to various dietary restrictions with vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Many of the recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. The quantity of each recipe varies, but they are all designed to serve a group of 10-12 people. For larger groups, it is recommended to double the recipe or choose multiple options from the collection.
JenAZ
I'm doing a show in a couple of weeks during a lunch hour at a rather large lawfirm. I need a few recipes that don't use an oven or a microwave. I can make something ahead of time and finish it off at the show. Needs to be a SNACKY recipe...like the cool veggie pizza. Not anything fancy like a trifle Let me know if you have any ideas.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups are always a hit. Make the brownies ahead of time then prepare filling there.

7 layer salad squares (bake the crust ahead)
chicken clubhouse squares (ditto)

Both show a ton of products!

Apple Berry Salsa - use the cinnamon Wheat Thins or tortilla chips (Available at Sam's Club).

Hi there! I have a few suggestions for you that would be perfect for a lunch hour show at a law firm. One idea is to make a delicious dip, such as our creamy spinach and artichoke dip, and serve it with a variety of crackers and veggies. Another option could be to make a refreshing fruit salsa and pair it with our popular cinnamon sugar pita chips. Both of these can be made ahead of time and finished off at the show. Let me know if you would like the recipes for these or if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What types of snacks are included in the "Quick & Easy Snack Recipes for a Law Firm Show"?

The snack recipes in this collection include a variety of options such as dips, spreads, finger foods, and bite-sized desserts.

2. How much time do these snack recipes require to prepare?

The recipes in this collection are designed to be quick and easy, taking approximately 30 minutes or less to prepare.

3. Are these snack recipes suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have included a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options in this collection to accommodate various dietary restrictions.

4. Can these snack recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.

5. Will these snack recipes be enough to feed a large group?

The quantity of each recipe varies, but they are all designed to serve a group of 10-12 people. If you have a larger group, we recommend doubling the recipe or choosing multiple options from the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mistym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gussey30