• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a quick and easy no-bake recipe for feeding a large crowd?

M
mistym
Hey guys..I have a humongous party coming up and I need to bake, or rather- put together, something fancy for 100 people. I was thinking of pre baking some pizza crusts and then chopping stuff up and throwing it on...I am looking for a really yummo recipe like that. I won't have an oven and only 30 mintues for my show....

Any ideas...?

Thanks in advance

Misty

hey misty
what about a trifle? you can make a cpl ahead of time and then show one being made.
then wont be as heavy as pizza on the stones :)
or the new double chocolate dip thats yummy

The cool veggie pizza is a good one, too.

I like Profiterole Puffs for times like these. You can prebake and prefill a few batches and then just make one batch of filling and fill a few at the show.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares - If you need alot of them, prepare most of them ahead of time and put in the SA plates and stands and then put the one you demo on the SA Large Platter .

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Clubhouse Chicken Squares 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 279
  • RECIPE CARD - Clubhouse Chicken Squares 002.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 237

1. What is a no bake recipe?

A no bake recipe is a type of recipe that does not require any oven or baking time. It typically involves mixing ingredients together and letting them set in the fridge or freezer.

2. Can you give me an example of a no bake recipe?

One example of a no bake recipe is a no bake cheesecake, where the ingredients are mixed together and then refrigerated until set.

3. What are some benefits of using a no bake recipe?

No bake recipes are typically quicker and easier to make since they do not require an oven or baking time. They are also a great option for those who do not have access to an oven or for hot summer days when you don't want to turn on the oven.

4. How can I make a no bake recipe for a large group, like 100 people?

One option for a large group is to make individual portions, such as mini cheesecakes or no bake energy bites. Another option is to make a large no bake dessert, like a no bake chocolate tart, and cut it into smaller pieces for serving.

5. Are there any tips for making a successful no bake recipe?

Some tips for making a successful no bake recipe include making sure all ingredients are at room temperature before mixing, using the correct ratios of ingredients, and allowing enough time for the recipe to set in the fridge or freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefheidi2003