• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Cheffers, I Need Recipe Help!

In summary, the Layered Berry Salad from the Stars and Stripes Theme Show is a good recipe, and the Trifle from yesterday is also a good recipe.
chefshawna
Gold Member
I have a show coming up and I need an idea for a good recipe that doesn't require any oven or microwave. I can pre-baked a crust or something, but I wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas. I have the recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares and Cool Veggie Pizza, anything else?
I know you all have the best recipe minds out there, so please HELP!! Thanks!:D

How about a trifle?The Summer Layered Berry Salad from the Stars and Stripes Theme Show is really good, too.

I had thought about a trifle, but I didn't want a dessert. I forgot about the Layered Berry Salad! Thanks!!

strawberry spinach salad out of the casual cooking cookbook

MMMmmmmm spinach strawberry salad is YUMMY!

Also...here is my 7 layer salad recipe or you can do the collosal chopped salad!

...the salad dressing is a guess on the amounts, since I just make it up without measuring! LOL

Layer in trifle bowl:
(Change ingredients to your taste!)

Lettuce (can use shredded iceburg or whatever you like! I used one bag of Romaine and Iceburg mix.)
Red Onion (about 1/2 cup?)
Cheese (I used queso fresco yesterday..a mild mexican cheese that crumbles like feta but tastes like Farmers or Motzarella. Use any kind you like! I have used cheddar, or monterey Jack...)
Peas (one half of a bag of frozen peas, thawed)
Red Pepper (one, diced)
Bacon
Hard Boiled eggs, quartered (I think I used 5)

Dressing:
1 c. Miracle Whip (NOT MAYO)
2-3 T. vinegar (plain white or white wine vinegar)
1-2 T. sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
(You can stop there and it's really good. Yesterday I added some of our Dill seasoning mix too!)

Assemble and keep refrigerated till ready to serve. Pour dressing all over the top right before serving.

how about the chicken/avacado/grapefruit salad, using cooked chicken strips or a rotisserie chicken? it's very light and yummy

susanr613 said:
how about the chicken/avacado/grapefruit salad, using cooked chicken strips or a rotisserie chicken? it's very light and yummy
Hi Susan!

That's a great recipe. It uses a lot of great tools.

susanr613 said:

Never thought about that. Actually I could just do a 30 min. chicken and take it in baker!! Then it would be a bonus tool!!
Thanks for the ideas!!!! :D

1. Can you suggest a recipe that is easy to make for beginners?

One of our popular beginner-friendly recipes is our Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. It only requires a few ingredients and can be easily prepared in a slow cooker.

2. I have a potluck coming up, do you have any crowd-pleasing recipes?

A crowd favorite at potlucks is our Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It's creamy, cheesy, and always a hit with guests. Serve it with crackers or bread for dipping.

3. I'm looking for a healthy recipe, do you have any recommendations?

For a healthy and flavorful option, we suggest trying our Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers. It's a light and delicious dish that is perfect for summer barbecues.

4. Can you suggest a recipe that is suitable for a vegetarian diet?

One of our top vegetarian recipes is our Quinoa and Black Bean Enchiladas. It's packed with protein and flavorful ingredients like black beans, corn, and avocado.

5. I have a sweet tooth, do you have any dessert recipes?

We have a wide selection of dessert recipes, but one of our most popular is our Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. It's a warm and gooey treat that is perfect for sharing with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • gothim0802