• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Need Raspberry Tequila Sangria Recipe

In summary, this conversation discusses the substitution of raspberries in a recipe, the number of servings the recipe makes, making the recipe ahead of time, using a different type of alcohol, and making a non-alcoholic version. The summary advises that raspberries can be substituted with other fruits, the recipe makes 6-8 servings, it can be made ahead of time but the soda and ice should be added right before serving, a different type of alcohol can be used but the taste may vary, and the recipe can be made non-alcoholic by omitting the tequila and adding more fruit juice or sparkling water.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I have a show at 2PST today and I need the Raspberry Tequila Sangria recipe and cannot find my Easy & Impressive Appetizers cookbook. :eek:

Can someone post it or email it to me ASAP?

Thanks in advance Cheffers!

Here you go. Just searched google for "pampered chef raspberry tequila sangria recipe". This was the first link. :).The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Thanks Bobbi! I never thought to do it that way. It's in a cookbook and I did not think we could pull it up on the site. Have a great Sunday!

I always search...sometimes i get lucky on PC, but often someone posted it on a blog or food site, etc.

Hi there! I can definitely help you out with the Raspberry Tequila Sangria recipe. Here it is:Raspberry Tequila SangriaIngredients:
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling waterInstructions:
1. In a large pitcher, combine the red wine, tequila, triple sec, raspberry liqueur, and simple syrup.
2. Add in the raspberries, strawberries, lime, orange, and lemon slices.
3. Stir everything together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Before serving, add in the club soda or sparkling water for a little fizz.
5. Serve over ice and enjoy!I hope this helps with your show today. Let me know if you need any other recipes or tips. Good luck with your show!

1. Can I substitute the raspberries for another fruit in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the raspberries for any fruit of your choice. Some popular alternatives include strawberries, blackberries, or peaches. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar accordingly.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your glasses and how much fruit you add. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. However, we recommend adding the soda and ice right before serving to keep the sangria bubbly and refreshing.

4. Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of tequila?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol. Vodka, rum, or even white wine would work well in this recipe. Just keep in mind that the taste and sweetness may vary depending on the type of alcohol you choose.

5. Can I make this recipe non-alcoholic?

Yes, you can make this recipe non-alcoholic. Simply omit the tequila and add in more fruit juice or soda for a refreshing mocktail version. You can also substitute the tequila with sparkling water for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedbecky