• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help...need Clubhouse Ckn Squares Recipe

In summary, to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need 2 cups cooked chicken, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup diced celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls, and 1/4 cup melted butter. It is recommended to use cooked chicken for this recipe to ensure it is fully cooked, but you can use raw chicken if desired. Substitutions can be made to suit preferences or dietary restrictions. To assemble, roll out the dough, spread the chicken mixture, add another layer of dough, and bake. This recipe makes 6-8 servings, but can be easily doubled
J.Corley
Does anyone have or know where I can find the recipe for clubhouse chicken squares. I did this recipe several years ago and cannot find it.

T I A

J.Corley

Club House Chicken Squares2 packages (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked*
1/2 small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbledPreheat oven to 375° F.Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the bar pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the baker's roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust.Bake 12-15 minutes, till golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, dill and pepper until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over cream cheese. Cut and serve.

Thank you! LOVE this recipe for a demo!!!

J. Corley

What a great recipe! Love it!

What ingredients do I need to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need 2 cups cooked chicken, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup diced celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls, and 1/4 cup melted butter.

Do I have to use cooked chicken or can I use raw chicken?

We recommend using cooked chicken for this recipe to ensure that it is fully cooked and safe to eat. You can use leftover cooked chicken or cook chicken specifically for this recipe.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as written, you can make substitutions to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a different type of cheese or replace the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt.

How do I assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need to roll out the crescent roll dough and press it into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Then, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, celery, and onion and spread it over the dough. Roll out the remaining dough and place it on top of the chicken mixture. Finally, pour melted butter over the top and bake in the oven.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on how large you cut the squares. You can easily double the recipe if you need to serve more people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • doughmama