• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help Finding a Recipe...

In summary, someone asked for the clubhouse chicken squares recipe after leaving their cookbook at their mom's house. The recipe includes shredded chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, bell peppers, celery, shredded cheese, and crescent rolls. The chicken mixture is spread on the crescent rolls, rolled up, and baked until golden brown.
gothim0802
Silly me left my All the Best cookbook at my moms this weekend.

Would someone please post the clubhouse chicken squares recipe for me?:chef:

Here ya go (just happened to have it on my hard drive because I do this at shows ALL the time!!!):

Clubhouse Chicken Squares
2 cans (8 oz. each) crescent rolls
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 garlic clove
1 heaping! tsp. Pantry Dill Mix
1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken
1 small cucumber
2 Roma tomatoes
½ c. cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked

In Large Stoneware Bar Pan, lightly spray with olive oil using the Kitchen Spritzer. Then open 1 can of crescent rolls and lay onto bar pan, pinching seams together, pressing onto bottom of pan and up sides. Repeat with second can. Bake at 365 for about 12-14 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool completely.

In your Large Batter Bowl, mix the softened cream cheese (if it’s not very soft, microwave it for 25-30 seconds), mayo, pressed garlic clove and Pantry Dill Mix together. Spread on cooled crust.

Open the can of chicken and drain well. If there are large chunks, chop up with your Food Chopper and sprinkle on top of spread. Then core and slice cucumber into small pieces and sprinkle on top. Core tomatoes and “de-seed” and cut into small pieces and sprinkle on top. Sprinkle cheese on top and then the cooked, crumbled bacon. Cut into squares and enjoy!!!

Thanks so much!!

Anytime - glad I could help you out!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you left your cookbook at your mom's this weekend. That can definitely throw a wrench in your meal planning. I'd be happy to share the clubhouse chicken squares recipe with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can crescent rollsInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, bell peppers, and celery.
3. Roll out the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over the crescent rolls, leaving about 1/2 inch of space around the edges.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
6. Carefully roll up the crescent rolls, starting from the long side.
7. Once rolled up, pinch the edges of the crescent rolls together to seal in the filling.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.I hope this helps and that you enjoy your clubhouse chicken squares! Let me know if you have any other recipe requests. Happy cooking! :chef:

Related to I Need Help Finding a Recipe...

1. Can you help me find a specific recipe?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. You can search by keyword, ingredient, or type of dish to find the perfect recipe for your needs.

2. How do I access the recipes on your website?

To access our recipes online, simply go to our website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can browse through different categories or use the search bar to find a specific recipe.

3. Do you have any recipes for dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to recipes for dietary restrictions and allergies. You can also filter your search results by specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes on your website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes for easy access in the future. You can also create and save your own recipe collections for different occasions or categories.

5. Are the recipes on your website tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of our recipes go through a rigorous testing process to ensure they are delicious and easy to make. We also have a team of chefs and recipe developers who create and test new recipes regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • J.Corley