• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find My Roasted Chicken Recipe!

In summary, to find a roasted chicken recipe on Pampered Chef, go to the website and click on the "Recipes" tab. Use the search bar to find "roasted chicken" and filter by ingredients or dietary preferences. Basic kitchen equipment is needed, but specific tools are available for easier cooking. Different types of chicken can be used, just adjust cooking time. Cooking time varies but use a thermometer to ensure chicken is cooked to 165°F. Personalize the recipe with seasonings and herbs, or try recommended blends from the website.
Mama2bowbaby
I've searched high and low and I'm thinking I misplaced my latest "Cookbook for a Cause" cookbook, since my vendor booth last weekend.

Does anyone have a photocopy or a typed out copy of the Roasted Chicken?! My roasting chicken is thawed and dinner is approaching. This chicken will not fit in my DCB or I would go that route. Please help me save dinner :(

I'm sorry, I don't have that cookbook...and I'm late anyway. Did you figure something out?

I'm probably too late for this, but here it is.

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 597

1. How do I find a roasted chicken recipe on Pampered Chef?

To find a roasted chicken recipe on Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can use the search bar to type in "roasted chicken" and browse through the different options we have available. You can also filter your search by selecting specific ingredients or dietary preferences.

2. Are there any specific tools or products I need to make a roasted chicken recipe?

While some recipes may require specific tools or products, our roasted chicken recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a roasting pan, oven, and cooking thermometer. However, we do offer a variety of kitchen tools that can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

3. Can I use different types of chicken for the recipes?

Absolutely! Our roasted chicken recipes are versatile and can be made with different types of chicken, such as whole chicken, chicken breasts, or chicken thighs. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for each type of chicken.

4. How long does it take to roast a chicken?

The cooking time for roasted chicken can vary depending on the size of the chicken and the oven temperature. In general, a whole chicken can take anywhere from 60-90 minutes to roast, while chicken breasts or thighs may take 20-30 minutes. It's always best to use a cooking thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked to a safe internal temperature of 165°F.

5. Can I add my own seasonings and flavors to the roasted chicken recipes?

Yes, you can definitely add your own personal touch to our roasted chicken recipes! Feel free to experiment with different seasonings, herbs, and spices to create a flavor profile that you and your family will love. You can also check out our website for recommended seasoning blends and marinades that pair well with our roasted chicken recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • emmabelle47
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • ChefSteph06