• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Chicken Spinach Ring Recipe

In summary, the Chicken Spinach Ring recipe requires cooked chicken, cream cheese, garlic, spinach, red bell pepper, shredded cheese, and refrigerated crescent rolls. It takes approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook, with a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes. You can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as ground beef, turkey, or tofu. No special tools or equipment are needed to make this recipe, as it can be made with basic kitchen tools. The dish can also be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave.
DMB75
Can someone please give me the recipe for the Chicken Spinach Ring. I think that is the name of it. It's in the "All the Best" cookbook. I make it at a show one time and it was great and I would like to make it for my family this weekend, but I don't have the All the Best cookbook yet.

Thanks,
Donna

Does anyone have it?

I have the book. I see a chicken and broccoli filling, a chicken club filling and a spinach and artichoke filling. Is it one of those?

Chicken Florentine Ring is chicken and spinach. It's been in the SBRC a couple of times, so it may be on CC.

Geekgirl69 said:
I have the book. I see a chicken and broccoli filling, a chicken club filling and a spinach and artichoke filling. Is it one of those?

It's the Chicken and Broccoli filling. Sorry I thought it was spinach but your right it's Broccoli. Can you let me know what's in it?

Now that I looked up Chicken and Broccoli, I found the recipe. Thanks for the help.

Glad you found it, looks yummy, may have to try it myself.

Hi Donna,I would be happy to share the Chicken Spinach Ring recipe with you! Here it is:Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, spinach, bell pepper, green onions, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
3. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
4. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a large round baking stone or sheet, with the wide ends overlapping in the center and the points facing out. There should be about a 5-inch diameter opening in the center.
5. Scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto the widest part of each triangle.
6. Bring the points of the triangles up over the filling and tuck them under the wide ends of the dough at the center of the ring.
7. Brush the dough with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the ring is golden brown and the filling is hot.
9. Serve and enjoy!I hope you and your family love this recipe as much as I do! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients needed to make the Chicken Spinach Ring?

The ingredients for the Chicken Spinach Ring recipe include cooked chicken, cream cheese, garlic, spinach, red bell pepper, shredded cheese, and refrigerated crescent rolls.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Chicken Spinach Ring?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the cook time is approximately 25 minutes, making it a total of 40 minutes.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked ground beef, turkey, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

No, this recipe can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, baking sheet, and oven.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Spinach Ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake and serve it. It can also be reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • AJPratt