• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Need: Spinach Artichoke Ring Recipe

In summary, to make the Spinach Artichoke Ring, you will need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of frozen chopped spinach, 1 cup of canned artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1 clove of garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. You can also use fresh spinach if desired. To assemble, unroll the crescent roll dough, arrange the triangles in a circle, and fill with the spinach and artichoke mixture. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. This recipe can also be
AJPratt
Silver Member
This is in All the Best, but I don't have it with me. Does anyone have the Spinach Artichoke Ring recipe?

Here you go!

SPINACH & ARTICHOKE FILLING
(All the Best; P. 81)

1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach. thawed and well drained
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 3 75° F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 26 g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 13 g, Sodium 810 mg, Fiber 3 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 meat, 2 starch, 4 fat (2 carb)

Thank you soooo much!!!

What ingredients do I need for the Spinach Artichoke Ring Recipe?

To make the Spinach Artichoke Ring, you will need:

• 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 cup of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 cup of canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
  • 1 clove of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper

Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach for this recipe. Just make sure to wilt and drain the spinach before adding it to the filling.

How do I assemble the Spinach Artichoke Ring?

To assemble the Spinach Artichoke Ring, unroll the crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet and arrange the triangles in a circle with the points facing outwards. Press the seams together to seal. Mix together the spinach, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl. Spoon the filling onto the crescent roll dough, leaving about 1 inch of dough around the edges. Fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling, tucking them under the dough to create a ring shape. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent roll dough is golden brown.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Spinach Artichoke Ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just cover the assembled ring with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, but you can easily double the ingredients to make a larger ring for a bigger crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • chef_kimmo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • jrstephens