• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken and Spinach Ring Recipe for Your Next Party

In summary, my April host requested that I make a chicken and spinach ring. I searched for a recipe but wasn't able to find it. I'm guessing it's from www.joycesfinecooking.com.
christy_c
One of my April hosts has requested that I make some type of ring that has chicken and spinach in it. Does anyone have an idea what she's talking about? She had it at a PC party a few years ago. :confused:

Did you do a recipe search behind CC? I know we have a chicken and spinach ring recipe, but i've never made it and I'm not sure what it's called.

So I'm of no help. :)

christy_c said:
One of my April hosts has requested that I make some type of ring that has chicken and spinach in it. Does anyone have an idea what she's talking about? She had it at a PC party a few years ago. :confused:
My guess is that it's this one: (cook up the chicken in a cookware piece to be able to talk about the cookware:) )
Florentine Chicken Ring

1 can (10 oz.) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen chop spinach, thawed & well drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls

Flake chicken. Add chopped bell pepper, spinach, cheese and mayo, lemon zest, salt and nutmeg. I also added a small onion chopped, along with some fresh garlic. I didn't have a lemon so I didn't do the zest and the nutmeg was upstairs and I was downstairs, so I didn't add that either. Oh, and I don't salt much of anything. So I didn't salt it. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. Scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. Filling WILL NOT be completely covered. Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.

pamperedbecky said:
My guess is that it's this one: (cook up the chicken in a cookware piece to be able to talk about the cookware:) )
Florentine Chicken Ring

1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg

Flake chicken. Add chopped bell pepper, spinach, cheese and mayo, lemon zest, salt and nutmeg. I also added a small onion chopped, along with some fresh garlic. I didn't have a lemon so I didn't do the zest and the nutmeg was upstairs and I was downstairs, so I didn't add that either. Oh, and I don't salt much of anything. So I didn't salt it. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. Scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. Filling WILL NOT be completely covered. Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.

I bet that's it! I'll check with her. Thanks a bunch!! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Florentine Chicken Ring

1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg

Do you know what cookbook it's in?

You can do a recipe search behind CC and it will tell you what cookbook it is from

Related to Chicken and Spinach Ring Recipe for Your Next Party

1. Can I search for specific ingredients in the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature?

Yes, you can search for recipes by ingredient in the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature. Simply enter the ingredient you want to use in the search bar and click "Search".

2. How can I filter my search results in the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature?

To filter your search results, use the options on the left side of the page. You can filter by course, cuisine, dietary restrictions, and more.

3. Can I save recipes from the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature to my account?

Yes, you can save recipes to your account by clicking the heart icon on the recipe image. This will add the recipe to your "Favorites" list.

4. Are there video tutorials for the recipes in the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature have accompanying video tutorials. You can find them by clicking on the recipe and scrolling down to the "Video" section.

5. Can I share recipes from the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature on social media?

Yes, you can easily share recipes from the "Looking for a Recipe..." feature on social media by clicking the share button on the recipe page. You can share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • angmillar