• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Iso Chicken Ring Recipe with Broccoli and Red Pepper

In summary, the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe requires cooked chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, diced bell pepper, diced onion, diced tomatoes, and crescent roll dough. The chicken can be prepared by grilling, baking, or using a rotisserie chicken and should be shredded or chopped before mixing with the other ingredients. The dish can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. While cheddar cheese is recommended, any type of shredded cheese can be used. The chicken ring can be served as a main dish with a side salad, as an appetizer with dipping sauces, or with chips or crackers for a party snack.
PCSarahjm
I have a host that wants a chicken ring....she said it had chicken, brocolli, red pepper, cream of chicken, and water chesnuts. I have searched but can not find the recipe! Mosto the recipes I have found do not have cream of chicken in them. Any ideas on what this recipe is?:chef:

PCSarahjm said:
I have a host that wants a chicken ring....she said it had chicken, brocolli, red pepper, cream of chicken, and water chesnuts. I have searched but can not find the recipe! Mosto the recipes I have found do not have cream of chicken in them. Any ideas on what this recipe is?:chef:

Chicken Wreath

1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 C. broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. water chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 T. onion, chopped
6 oz. cooked chicken breast, chopped
2/3 C. cream of chicken soup
1 C. (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 (8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Chop pepper, broccoli, water chestnuts, onion and chicken. Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in medium bowl.

Unroll crescent rolls and arrange triangles in a circle on a 15" baking stone with the bases overlapping in center and points toward the outside. Scoop filling mixture onto widest portion of each triangle. Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.

Thank you Brandi! I searched and searched! I knew I could find it here!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe?

The ingredients for the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe include cooked chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, diced bell pepper, diced onion, diced tomatoes, and crescent roll dough.

2. How do I prepare the chicken for the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe?

The chicken can be prepared by grilling, baking, or using a rotisserie chicken. Once cooked, shred or chop the chicken into small pieces before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. Can I make the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, the chicken ring can be assembled and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance. Simply cover it with plastic wrap and bake it when ready to serve.

4. Can I use different types of cheese for the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe?

While cheddar cheese is recommended, you can also use any type of shredded cheese you prefer, such as mozzarella, pepper jack, or a blend of cheeses.

5. How do I serve the Iso Chicken Ring Recipe?

The chicken ring can be served as a main dish with a side salad or as an appetizer with dipping sauces such as ranch, BBQ, or honey mustard. It can also be served with chips or crackers for a party snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefsteph07