• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken & Broccoli Braid Recipe?

In summary, the conversation was about a host planning a cooking show with a green theme for St. Patrick's Day. The host mentioned a Chicken Broccoli Braid dish that she had at a previous Pampered Chef party, but the recipe could not be found on the website. Another person suggested using a different website to find the recipe and also mentioned that it can also be found in the All The Best cookbook. The recipe includes cooked chicken, chopped broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, dill mix, crescent rolls, and slivered almonds.
frozenchef
Gold Member
A host of mine is having a Cooking Show the Sunday before St. Patrick's Day and I suggested a green theme and she mentioned she had had the Chicken & Broccoli Braid at a previous Pampered Chef party - I looked it up on the recipe search and it just says it is page such and such in the Main Dishes recipe, so it won't give me the actual recipe - anyone out there have it?

braidChicken Broccoli Braid

12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375ºF.

Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well.

Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough.

To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

When I'm looking for dated PC recipes, I use this site. joycesfinecooking.com

Here is a way to print it out! I also go to this website when I am in a crunch!
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Attachments

• Chicken Broccoli Braid.doc
    21 KB · Views: 336
Broccoli BraidThank you, thank you, thank you!:thumbup:

It's also a filling in All The Best cookbook

1. What ingredients do I need for the Chicken & Broccoli Braid Recipe?

To make the Chicken & Broccoli Braid Recipe, you will need cooked chicken breast, frozen chopped broccoli, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and refrigerated crescent dough.

2. Can I use fresh broccoli instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh broccoli instead of frozen. Just make sure to chop it into small pieces and cook it until it is slightly tender before adding it to the braid.

3. How do I cook the chicken for this recipe?

You can cook the chicken breast in a skillet with some oil until it is fully cooked and no longer pink. Another option is to bake it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Let the chicken cool before shredding it for the recipe.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Chicken & Broccoli Braid ahead of time. Prepare the braid as instructed and cover it with plastic wrap. Keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the braid is cold when you put it in the oven.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

The Chicken & Broccoli Braid Recipe makes 8 servings. If you need to serve more people, you can easily double the recipe and make two braids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bbauman07