• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Request - Chicken & Broccoli Braid

In summary, the conversation is about a person attending a PC show and being impressed by two recipes: "Chicken/Broccoli Braid/Wreath" and "Death by Chocolate Chocolate Cake." They are asking if any experienced PC consultants have those recipes. The Chicken and Broccoli Braid recipe is then shared and the person expresses interest in the Death By Chocolate Cake recipe. The recipe for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid is provided, along with instructions on how to make it. The conversation ends with the person asking for the Death By Chocolate Cake recipe.
tkdlani
Hi

When I attended my first PC show, the recipe that the consultant made was a "Chicken/Broccoli Braid/Wreath" and the "Death by Chocolate Chocolate Cake" - 2 of which were fantastic.

Do any seasoned PC consultants here have those recipes? I would love to make them at one of my future shows although I know we have plenty of new ones.

Here's the Chicken and Broccoli Braid... a perennial favorite! If anyone else has the Death By Chocolate Cake, I'd love to see that one, too. It's sounds like it's right up my alley :D !

Chicken & Broccoli Braid

12 oz cooked chicken
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper
1 garlic clove
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, about 1 cup
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp Pampered Chef All-Purpose Dill Mix
1/4 tsp salt
2 packages (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten (optional)
2 tbsp silvered almonds (optional)

Preheat oven to 375F.

1. Chop chicken and broccoli using Food Chopper. Place in
Classic Batter Bowl. Chop bell pepper using 5" Utility Knife, add to batter bowl. Press garlic over vegetable mixture using Garlic Press. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater and add to vegetable mixture. Mix gently. Add mayo , dill mix and salt. Mix well using Mix N Scraper.
2. nroll 1 package of crescent dough - do not separate. Arrange longest side of dough across width 12 x 15 rectangle baking stone repeat with the remaining package of dough.
3. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest side of baking stone, CUT dough into stripes 1- 1/2 in apart 3 in deep using pizza cutter (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling) Spread filling evenly over middle of dough. To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip on turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid . Tuck ends under to seal at end of braid.
4. Brush egg white over dough using pastry brush. Sprinkle with almonds. BAKE 25 - 28 mins or until deep golden brown. Cut and serve using Slice N Serve.

Thanks so much!Unfortunately, I do not have those specific recipes as I am not a seasoned PC consultant. However, I suggest reaching out to your PC team or searching for the recipes on the PC website or Facebook groups for consultants. They may have the recipes or be able to point you in the right direction. Best of luck!

1. How do I make the chicken and broccoli braid?

To make the chicken and broccoli braid, you will need cooked chicken, cooked broccoli, crescent roll dough, shredded cheese, and seasonings of your choice. Roll out the crescent roll dough into a rectangle and place the chicken and broccoli on one half of the dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings, then fold the other half of the dough over the filling. Use a knife to cut strips on the sides of the dough and braid them over the filling. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I use fresh or frozen chicken for this recipe?

You can use either fresh or frozen chicken for this recipe. If using frozen chicken, make sure to thaw it completely before cooking. You can also use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken for a quicker option.

3. Can I substitute the broccoli for other vegetables?

Yes, you can substitute the broccoli for other vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or zucchini. You can also add in other ingredients like diced onions or garlic for added flavor.

4. How do I prevent the braid from sticking to the baking sheet?

To prevent the braid from sticking, you can use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on the baking sheet. You can also lightly grease the baking sheet with cooking spray or oil.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the braid ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the braid is cold from the refrigerator. Leftovers can also be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bbauman07