• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Braid Recipe? Try Something Other than Chicken and Broccoli!

Cluster meetings and Im on here constantly. Im signing the end of august because Im going on vacation the end of august and my son has all star baseball for the state tournment for two weeks starting the end of next week. So I want to take advantage of the 30 day deal....Im starting the beginning of SeptemberI have twoparties already booked for SeptemberGreat job on having parties booked for September. What I would highly suggest is to ask your recruiter for some catalogs and order forms and get 4 (or more) catalog shows going that you can submit a day or two after you sign. You will be qualified AND get $100PC AND be on
Denarella
a different kind of braid besides the chicken and broccoli? I'd like to try a different one for dinner

Here you go!!! :D

Attachments

• Fillings for Rings & Braids.doc
    96 KB · Views: 402
Ask your recruiter for a copy of our All the Best Cookbook. It has a lot of choices for fillings in there!

You rock!Thanks so much!!!!!

Dena

Last requestHow about a chocolatey Chocolate dessert? I have Delightful Delights cookbook but nothing struck my fancy. I didn't see anything in the recipe sections here.

Also, has anyone tried a barbeque chicken ring?

Check out this site:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Lots of great PC recipes! :D
Enjoy!

Well, thank you!! I didn't do it, someone posted it a long time ago!!!

Here are some chocolate ones:

Attachments

• Chocolate RECIPES.doc
    29 KB · Views: 432
  • chocolate tips and recipes.doc
    294 KB · Views: 436
  • Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 365
  • Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    21 KB · Views: 228
Again, get your hands on an All the Best!!!!! (chocolate too - Tiramisu Brownie Squares are to die for)

The new caramel brownie recipe is death by chocolate for sure - it's on the consultant website (you'll get to see that when you sign ;) ).

Yikes~If I cant find something here, theres something wrong with me!

Thanks so much!

I appreciate your help...

Dena

Denarella said:
If I cant find something here, theres something wrong with me!

Thanks so much!

I appreciate your help...

Dena

No problem! You haven't signed yet? ;)

No....
PampMomof3 said:

Im going to cluster meetings and Im on here constantly. Im signing the end of august because Im going on vacation the end of august and my son has all star baseball for the state tournment for two weeks starting the end of next week. So I want to take advantage of the 30 day deal....Im starting the beginning of September

I have two
PampMomof3 said:

parties already booked for September

Great job on having parties booked for September. What I would highly suggest is to ask your recruiter for some catalogs and order forms and get 4 (or more) catalog shows going that you can submit a day or two after you sign. You will be qualified AND get $100PC AND be on your way to another $100PC for hitting $1250 in sales!

1. Does anyone have a recipe for chicken alfredo?

Yes, we have a delicious chicken alfredo recipe that is perfect for a cozy night in. You can find it on our website under the "Main Dishes" section.

2. Does anyone have a recipe for homemade pizza?

Absolutely! We have a fantastic homemade pizza recipe that will rival any pizzeria. It's also a great option for a fun family activity. You can find it on our website under the "Appetizers" section.

3. Does anyone have a recipe for gluten-free brownies?

Yes, we have a mouth-watering gluten-free brownie recipe that is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth. You can find it on our website under the "Desserts" section.

4. Does anyone have a recipe for vegetarian chili?

We have a delicious and hearty vegetarian chili recipe that is packed with flavor and protein. You can find it on our website under the "Soups and Stews" section.

5. Does anyone have a recipe for homemade bread?

Yes, we have a simple and foolproof homemade bread recipe that will have your kitchen smelling like a bakery. You can find it on our website under the "Breads" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • burd2swan