• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Help - Multiple Recipes

In summary, the hostess has shared some recipes she would like to make, including Peanut Butter Cup Dessert, Praline Cheesecake, Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps, and Broccoli Braid. She is also looking for a recipe using cherries and suggestions are given for a chocolate-cherry skillet recipe and a turkey cranberry wreath with dried cherries. The group recommends the Broccoli Braid and PB cup trifle as the best options and also suggests the Cherry Cordial Torte and Chicken & Broccoli braid. Another recipe with cherries, a cherry cream cheese ring, is also mentioned. The Chicken & Broccoli braid is available in the Help Whip Cancer Favorites cards.
turtle15
I have a hostess who has given me some recipes she would like to do (long story). Anyone know any of these recipes or have experience with them? Are there any you would or would not demo? I am trying to decide which on the list would be the best to demo, and then let her make the rest herself if she would like.

Peanut Butter Cup Dessert
Praline Cheesecake
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps - substitute turkey for chicken
Broccoli Braid - substitute turkey for chicken

She really wanted a recipe that used cherries. Any suggestions?

Hey,

I haven't hear do those recipes, but for a recipe with cherries: Do you own the 12 inch skillet? There is a chocolate-cherry skillet recipe on that.

Andrea

avelissar said:
Hey,

I haven't hear do those recipes, but for a recipe with cherries: Do you own the 12 inch skillet? There is a chocolate-cherry skillet recipe on that.

Andrea

I only have the 10" skillet.

I just found the Black Forest Trifle and the Cherry Cordial Torte recipes.

I have done the peanut butter cup torte and it is pretty easy but I would suggest ice cream or something with it. It is VERY rich

How about the turkey cranberry wreath with dried cherries in place of cranberries. So yummy.

The chicken broccoli braid is an old classic. It is in old seasons best. you can do it in a braid or ring. I make these a lot.Chicken Broccoli Ring or Braid12 oz. cooked chicken, chopped (2 cups - about
3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves)
1 C. broccoli, chopped
1/2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 tsp. All-purpose Dill Mix (or 1 teaspoon dillweed)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 T. slivered almonds Preheat oven to 375ºF. Chop chicken and broccoli and place in bowl. Add chopped red bell pepper. Press garlic over mixture and shred cheese over mixture. Add mayonnaise, dill mix and salt. Mix well. Unroll package of crescent rolls. Do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12 x 15-inch pan and repeat with remaining package of dough. Roll out dough to seal perforations. On long side of pan, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep leaving approximately 6 inches in the center of dough for filling. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough. To braid: lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends under to seal at ends. Brush egg white over dough and sprinkle with almonds. Baked 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown.

I'd recommend the Broccoli Braid or the PB cup trifle. As for cherries I'd go for the Black Forest Trifle or the Cherry Creamcheese ring.

Broccoli Braid I believe is in All the Best and shows a ton of tools! Great show recipe, simple to make and great presentation! I use to make this all the time when it first came out. If you are going to make a second recipe, make it super simple because the braid takes a little time, something like recipe where you press a package of cookie dough in the 10 inch skillet and cut up a snickers bar and sprinke on top. I can't remember the name of it, someone here will know it. You can put it together and slip into the oven just as you start your show!

pjpamchef said:
Broccoli Braid I believe is in All the Best and shows a ton of tools! Great show recipe, simple to make and great presentation! I use to make this all the time when it first came out. If you are going to make a second recipe, make it super simple because the braid takes a little time, something like recipe where you press a package of cookie dough in the 10 inch skillet and cut up a snickers bar and sprinke on top. I can't remember the name of it, someone here will know it. You can put it together and slip into the oven just as you start your show!

Wowee, that's sounds YUMMY! I hope someone DOES know the recipe and posts it here for all of us

Thanks guys! Keep the ideas coming!

The Chicken & Broccoli braid is one of the recipes in the Help Whip Cancer Favorites cards

turtle15 said:
I only have the 10" skillet.

I just found the Black Forest Trifle and the Cherry Cordial Torte recipes.

Those are both excellent. The Black Forest Trifle is one of my favorite. The Cherry Cordial Torte looks so elegant - and when I brought it into work - it got rave reviews!

Here is another recipe using cherries, I use for brunch shows. I think it is in All The Best as a Peachy Ring - it has a picture.

Cherry Cheese Ring

Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese softened
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. vanilla or almond extract
1 can cherry pie filling (or any pie filing of your choice)

Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2-3 tsp. milk

1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration. On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 of the triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll dough to 14” circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center
3.For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla. Using Classic Scraper, spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling
4.Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges
5.Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth and drizzle over ring.

I have done the chocolate cherry skillet cake in the 10" skillet, it worked just fine!

I think I did the Broccoli Braid at every single show for my first year - sometimes as a braid, sometimes as a ring...it was a huge hit.

Triciascucina said:
The Chicken & Broccoli braid is one of the recipes in the Help Whip Cancer Favorites cards

Oh that's good to know!

Black Forest Trifle is wonderful and rich!

This is an awesome recipe, my family loves it. You can also substitute asparagus in place of broccoli, which is totally awesome too!!

Thanks all! Had my show today. The host premade the chicken broccoli braid and substituted the chicken with turkey and the dill with the italian seasoning. I made the Cherry Cordial torte. Everything was delicious!

kcjodih said:
Wowee, that's sounds YUMMY! I hope someone DOES know the recipe and posts it here for all of us

pjpamchef said:

Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie
18 oz. pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
2 bars (1.5-2 oz. each) of your favorite chocolate bar (snickers, milky way, whatever you like!), cut into 1/4 inch thick slices

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough lightly into bottom of 10 inch skillet. Top with chocolate chip (or chunks), chopped nuts and candy bar pieces. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of cookie are deep golden brown (center will be soft). Cool 10 minutes. Cut into wedges with Nylon slice 'n serve and serve with ice cream if you desire.

What are your thoughts on using non PC stuff in your demos? I don't have any of the cookware yet, but the skillet cookie sounds like it would work in my cast iron skillet. That way it shows that, although the results would probably be ideal in the PC cookware, you can use your own until you host your own party and are able to get the cookware as a 1/2 price item (if you qualify).

shelly.nurse said:
What are your thoughts on using non PC stuff in your demos? I don't have any of the cookware yet, but the skillet cookie sounds like it would work in my cast iron skillet. That way it shows that, although the results would probably be ideal in the PC cookware, you can use your own until you host your own party and are able to get the cookware as a 1/2 price item (if you qualify).

I wouldn't - for the basic fact that we really aren't trying to sell recipes, we are there to sell products. If you are showing something in a non PC product, then what is the incentive to buy the PC item?

I'd do recipes that I can do in PC items. The Skillet cookie can also be made in the 8" skillet, just cut it down a little. I've done it in the 8 in skillet before!

1. What is the best way to organize multiple recipes for a large dinner party?

The best way to organize multiple recipes for a large dinner party is to create a menu plan. Start by selecting your main dish and then choose complementary side dishes. Make a list of all the ingredients needed for each recipe and cross-check to avoid duplicate items. You can also group similar tasks together, such as chopping vegetables for multiple recipes at once.

2. How can I ensure that all the recipes are ready at the same time?

To ensure that all the recipes are ready at the same time, it is important to plan your cooking timeline. Start by estimating the cooking times for each recipe and work backward from the time you want to serve the meal. Prepare any make-ahead dishes beforehand and use kitchen timers to keep track of cooking times for each recipe.

3. Can I make substitutions in multiple recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make substitutions in multiple recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, you can use dairy-free milk instead of regular milk in multiple recipes, or use gluten-free flour in place of regular flour. Just make sure to read the recipe thoroughly and understand the role of each ingredient before making substitutions.

4. How do I adjust the serving sizes for multiple recipes?

To adjust the serving sizes for multiple recipes, you can use a recipe conversion calculator or do some simple math. Start by determining the original serving size and the desired serving size. Then, divide the desired serving size by the original serving size to get the conversion factor. Multiply all the ingredients in the recipe by the conversion factor to get the adjusted amounts.

5. Is there a way to make multiple recipes without spending too much time in the kitchen?

Yes, there are a few ways to make multiple recipes without spending too much time in the kitchen. One option is to prep and cook some dishes ahead of time, so you only have to reheat them before serving. You can also use kitchen appliances like slow cookers or pressure cookers to save time and cook multiple dishes simultaneously. Another option is to simplify the menu by choosing recipes with overlapping ingredients or similar cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • burd2swan