• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Quick and Simple Recipe for a Large Group?

In summary, the show has 30 confirmed guests, 12 very strong maybes and several people bringing a guest. The hostess is making the chicken caesar salad pizza and plans on making something quick and simple in the 12 inch skillet. Other suggested recipes include the Turtle Skillet Cake and a Sweet Pull Apart.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I have a show tomorrow night that has 30 confirmed guests, 12 very strong maybes and several people bringing a guest. Usually I only do one recipe. I've been making the chicken caesar salad pizza. I plan on making that tomorrow because that is what the hostess and I agreed on. I would also like to do something quick and simple in my 12 inch skillet. Does anyone have any suggestions???? And yes, I am making a very simple and quick dessert.

Turtle skillet cake..it doesn't get much easier than that!

You could also do a dessert in the trifle bowl if you have one, they serve a lot of people and can be really easy and fast to put together depending on the recipe you choose.

Cut up Grands biscuits into 4's...dip in butter, sprinkle with brown sugar and our cinnamon or caramel sprinkles. Then bake!

i agree with the skillet cake. have it baking while youre doing you pizza demo, then while they're eating that, you're finishing up the dessert. it SO easy!!

Microwave Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake - cook it in your fluted stone and it takes about 8 1/2 minutes. I do it during prepping and then let it sit until the end of the show. Flip it out onto your large round platter and it's very dramatic and plus, it tastes FABULOUS!!!!

If you are looking for a non-dessert recipe (and I'm reading it that you are) Try a double batch of the parmesan garlic biscuit bites.....a nice garlic bread to go with the salad, and people LOVE these!

I'm with Kelly on the sweet pull apart, if only because the sprinkles are the "Free with $60" item this month. If people taste them, they'll want to get them!

c00p said:
Microwave Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake - cook it in your fluted stone and it takes about 8 1/2 minutes. I do it during prepping and then let it sit until the end of the show. Flip it out onto your large round platter and it's very dramatic and plus, it tastes FABULOUS!!!!

Yummmm...recipe please?

Just use a Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix and a tub of Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge Chip icing. Mix up the cake like it says on the back of the box, with eggs, oil and water. Pour that into the fluted stone. Then using your medium scoop, make "plops" of icing on the top of the batter. Cook in the microwave for abou 8 1/2 minutes (some take up to 10) and you're done. BUT LET IT SIT FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES before inverting - and make sure that you have a large enough plate with edges because it'll be this ooey, gooey, lava of chocolate LOVE!!!!!!:love:

What are some quick and easy recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made with our products. Some popular options include our Quick Cooker chicken and rice, our Deep Covered Baker roasted vegetables, and our Stoneware Sheet Pan fajitas. You can find these and more recipes on our website or in our recipe books.

Do you have any recipes that are suitable for busy weeknights?

Yes, we have plenty of recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. Our Quick Cooker pot roast, Microwave Pasta Maker mac and cheese, and Quick Cooker chili are just a few examples of quick and easy meals that can be made in under 30 minutes.

Are there any options for quick and healthy meals using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to help make healthy cooking easy and convenient. Some options for quick and healthy meals include our Salad Chopper for chopped salads, our Grill Pan for lean meats and vegetables, and our Spiral & Slice for spiralized vegetables. You can find healthy recipes on our website or in our cookbooks.

Do you have any recipes that are suitable for large gatherings or parties?

Yes, we have several recipes that are perfect for large gatherings or parties. Our Deluxe Air Fryer chicken wings, Quick Cooker pulled pork, and Party-Size Brownie Pan appetizers are just a few examples. You can find more party-friendly recipes on our website or in our cookbooks.

Can you recommend any recipes for picky eaters or dietary restrictions?

We understand that everyone's tastes and dietary needs are different, which is why we have a variety of recipes that cater to picky eaters or dietary restrictions. Our Quick Cooker spaghetti and meatballs can easily be made gluten-free with the use of gluten-free pasta, and our Power Cooker Plus vegetable stir fry can be customized with your choice of vegetables. You can also find recipes for specific dietary needs on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookn' katie