• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you think of these new recipe reviews?

In summary, the Chicken Piccata was good, but the Raspberry Trifle was very sweet. The Mini-Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes were good, but better with the mascarpone. The Chicken Enchilada Pizza was good, but would be better with browned ground beef.
Anyone tried any of the new recipes yet? I made the Chicken Piccata for my team meeting and again for dinner last night. I added pressed garlic and I would add broccoli next time too to make it a one pot meal.

The Hazelnut torte is simple and very good. My husband raved about it. Not sure that I would make it at a show, too simple and not enough tools shown. But will be making it over the fall and holiday season for parties.

Anyone else tried these recipes? I need to make one for our meeting Tuesday night--a recipe showcase. Which do you like best?

There's a few other threads with some feedback on the recipes. I'll go find them and put links in... BRB

I made the raspberry trifle last night. It was good, but very very very sweet. So you only need very small servings of it :)

I made the Mini-Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes with mascarpone the other day to RAVE reviews. So "rave" that I was informed this evening that I needed to make more. I made the second batch with cream cheese, because it's what I had on hand...and they're still good. I think better with the mascarpone, because it's so mild, but they have serious "yum" factor either way.

i made the chicken enchilada pizza tonight for dinner. my dh loved it! i didn't have green taco sauce, so i used 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce & it came out great! i think i would have added sliced black olives if i had a can handy, but i love black olives in my enchiladas...

i can't wait to make it again. i think i would even try it with browned ground beef...

What is "Recipe Reviews From New Sb"?

"Recipe Reviews From New Sb" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where new consultants can share their experiences and reviews of recipes they have tried. It's a great way to discover new recipes and get feedback from fellow consultants.

How can I access "Recipe Reviews From New Sb"?

You can access "Recipe Reviews From New Sb" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Recipes" tab and select "Recipe Reviews From New Sb" from the dropdown menu.

Can I leave a review for a recipe I have not personally tried?

No, "Recipe Reviews From New Sb" is only for consultants who have tried the recipe themselves. This ensures that the reviews are genuine and based on personal experience.

How can I search for specific recipes in "Recipe Reviews From New Sb"?

You can use the search bar at the top of the "Recipe Reviews From New Sb" page to search for specific recipes. You can also filter the results by category, rating, and date posted.

Can I leave a comment on someone else's review?

Yes, you can leave a comment on any review by clicking on the comment icon next to their review. Please remember to keep all comments respectful and helpful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • wadesgirl