• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Bacon Dip: Try It & See What You Think!

In summary, the Cheesy Bacon Dip requires cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, and green onions. To make the dip, simply mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve. It can also be made ahead of time and served with crackers, tortilla chips, or fresh vegetables. The dip can be customized with additional ingredients such as jalapenos or ranch seasoning mix.
kcjodih
Gold Member
but I have NO idea where I got it? Does anyone know? Has anyone tried it and if so, what did you think? Silly me offered it to a host who wanted a dip and didn't want the favorites (TDT dip, Hot Broccoli Dip, Warm Layered Greek etc). Now I don't know where I got it or if it's any good!

Cheesy Bacon Dip

1 pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
1 large tomato, seeded and diced, divided (about 1 c)
1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops, divided

****tail bread slices or crackers (opt)

Preheat oven to 350F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk till smooth. Add cheddar cheese, bacon, half of the tomato and half of the green onions to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into Mini Baker.

Bake 15-20 min. or till heated through. Top with remaining tomato and green onions. Serve with ****tail bread slices or crackers, if desired. Yield: 3 cups (24 servings)

per serving: (2 T. dip):Cal. 90, Fat 9g, Sat Fat 3.5g, Chol. 20mg
Carb. 1 g, Pro. 2 g, Sod. 115 mg, Fib. 0 g

According to CC it comes off the product use & care card.

yum it sounds sooo good

What ingredients are needed for the Cheesy Bacon Dip?

The Cheesy Bacon Dip requires cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, and green onions.

How do I make this dip?

To make the Cheesy Bacon Dip, simply mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined. Then, transfer the mixture to a serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cheesy Bacon Dip ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. You may need to let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving to allow it to soften slightly.

What are some serving suggestions for this dip?

The Cheesy Bacon Dip is delicious served with crackers, tortilla chips, or fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, or bell peppers. It can also be used as a topping for baked potatoes or as a spread for sandwiches.

Can I customize this dip to my liking?

Yes, you can customize the Cheesy Bacon Dip to your liking. You can add additional ingredients such as diced jalapenos for a spicy kick or ranch seasoning mix for added flavor. You can also adjust the amount of bacon or cheese to your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg