• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Offering This Season?

which I'll bring to the show to give to my hosts. I usually have multiple desserts, but I'm really undecided on what to make this month!
jessinthekitchen
I decided that I just want to offer 3 recipes this season- so I'm not constantly having to learn a new recipe for a show. I think it will also make me more comfortable and knowledgeable about the products that I'm using consistently and give my show a better flow.

I was thinking about offering the following:

Apps- Mini Pesto Pizza
Main Dish- Chicken Enchilada Pizza
Dessert- Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle or Pumpkin Trifle

Does that seem like good choices? They would only be allowed to pick one- and if they had 10 confirmed guests coming I would also make another dessert- which would be a dump cake in the DCB.

Those sound good. You offer much more choice than I do. I choose one recipe each month (sometimes two months in a row) and tell my hosts that's my recipe for that month. I have an alternate ready if they simply hate that month's recipe.ETA: This month I'm offering Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites. Macadamia Coconut Blondies are my alternate.

Last edited:
I'm doing Chicken Your Way.

If they don't want that, then they get either Mexican Cheese Crisps or Chicken Enchilada Pizza.

I don't do dessert demos.

I was thinking of making the Truffle Brownie Cups for my booth coming up.
Maybe making them Chocolate and orange colored for halloween or pink insides for Breast Cancer awareness month.

blueikaos said:
I was thinking of making the Truffle Brownie Cups for my booth coming up.
Maybe making them Chocolate and orange colored for halloween or pink insides for Breast Cancer awareness month.

Those are both neat ideas!!

I am on the fence about what recipes to offer. I want to do new ones, but two of the new italian ones call for artichokes (which I love). It seems a lot of my contacts don't like artichokes (the heathens!! LOL). Anyways, I have an open house next week, and still can't decide. I want to feature the cookware and the cookie press. I though about doing the cheese crisp recipe from a few years back to show that the cookie press doesn't have to be used just for sweet things. I also thought about having my teenage daughter make the peanut butter cookie presses (from Casual Cooking) to show how easy it is to use. But can't decide. I am leaning towards the enchilada pizza, but using red sauce instead of green. How many recipes do you usually offer at a fall open house?

I'm doing Primavera Potato Bites and Italian Meatball Mini Burgers till November and then switching to something sweet.

I got a large jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil and have told my hosts that I'll supply that....found out the first two shows that the hosts saw it in the store but balked at the price and it really does make a difference in the Primavera Potato Bites.

The Potato Bites get started first and I hand the timer to a guest and have them set it and tell me when it goes off to take the shells out of the oven and then have another guest help me fill the shells.

When those come out, we start on the mini burgers.....which are AMAZING by the way.

This is what I include in the host packet. I like to give my host some options especially since they know their friends the best. I've had guests pick me as their consultant or call me specifically because they said I don't do the same recipe all season. When they book off eachother especially in the same month they want to see something new. It also helps boost sales to show different products.

Cooking Show Seasonal Recipe Options
Thank you so much for hosting a cooking show! It will be so much fun! Below is the list of recipes that I am making this season. These recipes work best to display the Pampered Chef tools that will help increase sales at your show! Just let me know which recipe you would like me to make at the show. Please let me know if any of your guests have food allergies. If you have 15 or more guests RSVP I will bring a complimentary item already made to your show! This means even less for you to do! So don’t forget to encourage your guests to bring a friend!

Brunch Items
Southwest Breakfast Ring
Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake
Breakfast Pizza

Appetizers
Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza
Bacon Cheddar Bites
Jalapeno Popper Pizzas

Main Dishes
Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread
Turkey and Cranberry Wreath

Desserts
Taffy Apple Tartlets
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies

I almost always do something with the apple peeler, corer, slicer in the fall months.....and I always sell at least one at each show, usually more. I think I'll do the Antipasti Pizza this month and then while it's baking, assemble the Apple Crisp in the DCB and throw it in the microwave for 14 minutes. It'll be done when people are done with the pizza.

raebates said:
Those sound good. You offer much more choice than I do. I choose one recipe each month (sometimes two months in a row) and tell my hosts that's my recipe for that month. I have an alternate ready if they simply hate that month's recipe.

ETA: This month I'm offering Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites. Macadamia Coconut Blondies are my alternate.

Oooo - what are the cookies and cream cheesecake bites? They sound great!

I'd like to offer the Chicken your Way shows, but my Grill Pan & Press are in my storage unit somewhere :/.

I think I am going to stick with a couple of my favorites: Mini Pesto Pizza or Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and then maybe a new one, Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza.

Still undecided..............

1. What types of recipes are available this season?

Our seasonal recipes vary, but some popular options include hearty soups, cozy casseroles, and festive holiday treats.

2. Are there any new recipes being offered this season?

Yes, we are always adding new and exciting recipes to our collection. This season, we have introduced a delicious pumpkin spice bread and a savory apple cider chicken dish.

3. Are there any recipes specifically for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes for those with dietary restrictions. Our gluten-free options include a tasty zucchini noodle lasagna and a flavorful quinoa salad. We also have a selection of vegetarian recipes, such as a roasted vegetable frittata and a black bean and sweet potato chili.

4. Can I find recipes for quick and easy meals?

Absolutely! We understand that our customers lead busy lives, so we have a selection of recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Some popular options include a one-pan chicken and vegetable stir-fry and a 20-minute shrimp scampi.

5. Do you have recipes for special occasions or gatherings?

Yes, we have a range of recipes perfect for special occasions or gatherings. From elegant appetizers like prosciutto-wrapped asparagus to indulgent desserts like triple chocolate trifle, we have something for every occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • babywings76