• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Large Appetizer Recipe for a Crowd | Black Bean Salsa Dip

In summary, the black bean salsa dip requires canned black beans and corn, diced red bell pepper and onion, seeded and diced jalapeno, chopped cilantro, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. It can be made ahead of time and serves 8-10 as an appetizer or 4-6 as a main dish. Fresh ingredients can be used instead of canned and it can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables, or used as a topping for tacos or a side dish for grilled meats.
cookn' katie
I have a show tonight with 20 confirmed and 10 maybes. I need a large recipe. I was thinking of Black Bean salsa Dip (my Favorite). Any other recipe that is reallly quick, easy and feeds alot of people?

quick and easy? I love the tangy pepper pecan brie (minus the jalapeno pepper) on the round stone with the baguette. Yummy.

Greek Cheese Torta - serves a ton!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

And don't forget about the Fiesta Cheese Torta. I must say that both the Tortas (Greek and Mexican) go WONDERFULLY with the Triscuit Thin Crisps (the new triangle shaped ones).​

How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos?

cookn' katie said:
I have a show tonight with 20 confirmed and 10 maybes. I need a large recipe. I was thinking of Black Bean salsa Dip (my Favorite). Any other recipe that is reallly quick, easy and feeds alot of people?

What is the black bean salsa dip?

wadesgirl said:
Greek Cheese Torta - serves a ton!

that was my first thought.

1. What ingredients are needed for the black bean salsa dip?

The ingredients for the black bean salsa dip are:

• 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can of corn, drained
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, diced
  • 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
  • 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. It is best served chilled, so you can prepare it a few hours before serving and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the appetizer portions. If serving as a main dish, it can serve 4-6 people.

4. Can I use fresh ingredients instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh ingredients instead of canned. Just make sure to cook the black beans and corn before adding them to the recipe. You can also use fresh diced tomatoes instead of canned if desired.

5. What can I serve with this black bean salsa dip?

This dip can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, or cucumbers. It can also be used as a topping for tacos or served alongside grilled meats as a side dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
JennH
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies