• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Easy and Cool Recipes!

In summary, here are some quick and easy recipe ideas that don't require oven use and can showcase some of the products from July's hostess specials. Additionally, offering a "no-bake" workshop and highlighting the benefits of using our products for summer cooking can help get more catalog shows booked. Congratulations on your upcoming baby!
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm trying to come up with some ideas for my last four shows. I'm due in 6wks to have my baby and I have NO energy and with the heat I definitely don't want to be turning the oven on! I was trying to think of quick and easy recipes along with maybe some recipes that might work good with any of the products from July's hostess specials list....to help get more catalog shows booked!? Any suggestions??

I love the cool and serve show, and if you do it as a hands on demo it is quick easy and shows a lot of products, I use some of the fruit to make a salsa in the MFP and I do a 30 min chicken with it in the DCB. NO oven.

What is the Cool and Serve Show? I've been trying to find it on CC and can't??

It was in the summer marketing guide. Here is how I did the 2 last month.
The first time I did the Mango Confetti Salsa and used an apple instead of the jicama, and at the same time I made a fruit tray with apples, oranges, strawberries and kiwi. I also did a 30 min chicken.
I used a lot of tools:apple wedger, veggie wedger, mango wedger, avocado peeler, egg slicer, knives, cool n serve, DCB, citrus press, serrated peeler, manual food processor, core n more, knives, cutting board. I really liked this demo it was short and easy to pack for.
The second time I did almost the same thing, but we added a fresh pineapple as well. I made a fruit dip this time, it was cool whip with the coconut lime drizzled on top! Very good.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! I completely understand not wanting to turn on the oven in this heat and with your energy levels. Here are some quick and easy recipe ideas that can also showcase some of the products from July's hostess specials:1. Cold Veggie Pizza - Using our Refrigerated Pizza Crust, spread cream cheese mixed with ranch dressing as the base. Top with chopped veggies like bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and chill before serving.2. Summer Salad - Use our Salad Choppers to quickly chop up lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and any other veggies you like. Add some grilled chicken or shrimp for protein and top with a homemade vinaigrette using our Salad Dressing Mixer.3. Frozen Fruit Smoothies - Use our Power Chef to quickly blend up frozen fruits, yogurt, and juice for a refreshing and healthy treat. You can also add in some protein powder for an extra boost.As for getting more catalog shows booked, I suggest offering a "no-bake" workshop where you demonstrate recipes that don't require any oven use. You can also highlight the benefits of using our products for meal prep and cooking in the hot summer months. Best of luck with your last four shows and your new addition!

1. What are some easy and cool recipes for busy weeknights?

Some easy and cool recipes for busy weeknights include one-pan meals like sheet pan fajitas, slow cooker chicken tacos, and stir fry with rice or noodles. You can also try out quick and simple pasta dishes, such as a creamy garlic parmesan pasta or a lemon asparagus pasta.

2. Do you have any suggestions for simple and tasty appetizers?

Yes, we have plenty of options for simple and tasty appetizers! Some ideas include bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil, mini caprese skewers, and spinach and artichoke dip. You can also try making homemade hummus or guacamole with fresh veggies and pita chips.

3. I'm looking for a healthy and easy breakfast recipe. Any recommendations?

For a healthy and easy breakfast, try making overnight oats with your favorite toppings such as fresh fruit, nuts, and honey. You can also make a batch of egg muffins filled with veggies and cheese for a protein-packed meal. Smoothie bowls with yogurt, fruit, and granola are another great option.

4. What are some creative and kid-friendly recipes?

Kids love all kinds of finger foods, so try making mini pizzas with English muffins or tortilla wraps, baked chicken tenders with homemade dipping sauces, or fun and colorful fruit skewers. You can also involve them in the cooking process by making homemade mac and cheese or pizza pockets together.

5. Can you recommend any unique and impressive dishes for a dinner party?

For a dinner party, a charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, and crackers always makes for a beautiful and delicious spread. Other impressive dishes include stuffed chicken breast, grilled salmon with a homemade herb butter, and a hearty vegetable lasagna. Don't forget to add a decadent dessert like a chocolate lava cake or homemade tiramisu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl