• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Easy Party Recipe? Let's Hear Your Ideas!

In summary, the cali club pizza is AWESOME.....very simple also. I think it is in the s/s 09 SBHam and Cheese Brunch Squares are awesome!! They are really easy to make and very yummy!!!This is one of the recipes that I got from my director...& it only uses what came in your new consultant kit!
dancedivine
Hey ladies!

I have a party on Sunday & my hostess does not want to do a pizza recipe. So, do you guys have another suggestion for a super fast & easy recipe that I can do instead of pizza? I am not the greatest cook in the world, so when I say easy - I mean easy! lol

Thanks a ton!!!!

How about a trifle, those are pretty easy and yummy. I also think that the Jerk Chicken Nachos are easy. And the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups... those are both favorites of mine.... although with the Cornbread Cups, I usually season the chicken with the Southwestern Seasoning and then use the Chipotle as directed, gives a little extra kick to it. I accidently did it the first time I made them, then the next time I made as is and didn't think they were near as good, so I make them the accidental way now...

ChefPaulaB said:
How about a trifle, those are pretty easy and yummy. I also think that the Jerk Chicken Nachos are easy. And the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups... those are both favorites of mine.... although with the Cornbread Cups, I usually season the chicken with the Southwestern Seasoning and then use the Chipotle as directed, gives a little extra kick to it. I accidently did it the first time I made them, then the next time I made as is and didn't think they were near as good, so I make them the accidental way now...

Jerk chicken nachos sounds easy, but I don't have the PC rub for that.... Can I get something comparable at the grocery store?

dancedivine said:
Jerk chicken nachos sounds easy, but I don't have the PC rub for that.... Can I get something comparable at the grocery store?

If it uses the Jerk Rub (don't have the recipe in front of me and never made them) they sell Jerk Rub at the grocery store.

dancedivine said:
Hey ladies!

I have a party on Sunday & my hostess does not want to do a pizza recipe. So, do you guys have another suggestion for a super fast & easy recipe that I can do instead of pizza? I am not the greatest cook in the world, so when I say easy - I mean easy! lol

Thanks a ton!!!!
The cali club pizza is AWESOME.....very simple also. I think it is in the s/s 09 SB

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are awesome!! They are really easy to make and very yummy!!!

This is one of the recipes that I got from my director...& it only uses what came in your new consultant kit!Classic Mini Cheeseburgers
1 medium onion (about 1 cup finely chopped)
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tsp salt
6 slices American cheese
8 hot dog buns
24 hamburger dill pickle slices Preheat oven to 450°F. Finely chop onion and parsley using Food Chopper. Combine beef, onion, parsley, Garlic Pressed with Garlic Press and salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Press beef mixture evenly over bottom of Large Bar Pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
Meanwhile, on Cutting Board, cut cheese into quarters; set aside. Slice buns apart neatly at seams using Utility Knife (do not separate tops from bottoms). Trim about 1/4 in. from each bun end to square off ends (discard trimmings). Cut buns into thirds for a total of 24 square mini buns; set aside. Remove bar pan from oven. Pour off juices, if necessary, and place on Stackable Cooling Rack. Cut beef mixture into 24 squares using Pizza Cutter. Top each burger with one pickle and one piece of cheese. Place one bun top onto each burger; top with one bun bottom.
Cover bar pan with aluminum foil and bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are warm. To serve, place one burger with bun top onto one bun bottom using Mini-Serving Spatula. Repeat with remaining burgers and bun bottoms. Serve immediately. Yield: 24 mini burgers Nutrients per serving: (2 burgers): Calories 220, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 1 gShopping List
1 medium onion
1 small bunch fresh parsley
1 1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp salt
6 slices American cheese
8 hot dog buns
24 hamburger dill pickle slices

I did this recipe at my show last night and everyone RAVED about it! It was very good an served a big crowd. It is the the Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad. I ask the host to supply frozed mini-eggrolls if she insists on having additional food. It worked out really well!! It is incredibly easy!! And Fast!

Attachments

• ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN SALAD[1].doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 242
How about the Cheesy Bacon Bites I made last night? 5 ingredients. I made it and then when it was cooking we made the Lemon Gingertinis because the Bacon Bites were just TOO easy and quick for a demo in my opinion. So definitely easy if that's what you're looking for!

Cheesy Bacon Bites

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Real Bacon Pieces (found in the Salad Dressing Section of most grocery stores)
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in a Batter Bowl.
2. Separate crescent rolls into two long rectangles. Pinch seams together. Spread cheese mixture on each rectangle.
3. Roll up, starting at longest side, and seal by pressing crescent roll dough together. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place slices cut side down, on flat Baking Stone.

4. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yields: 32 appetizers

I had the host purchase Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese to add more flavor. Everyone loved them and wanted the recipe. Thanks again to Katie for giving me the idea in the first place! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great ideas! I am actually going to give the Jerk Chicken nachos a try.... I couldn't find the rub at the grocery store, but I found a marinade. I guess I'll just marinate the chicken for a while in the Caribean Jerk marinade & then use some spices I've got around the house to give it that "kick." Along with some homemade salsa, I'm sure it will be tasty! :)

What are some easy party recipe ideas?

Some easy party recipe ideas include crockpot meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, and fruit skewers.

Do you have any recipes that can be made ahead of time?

Yes, there are many party recipes that can be prepared ahead of time, such as layered dip, deviled eggs, and pasta salad.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for party recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for party recipes, such as hummus, vegetable platters with dip, stuffed mushrooms, and avocado salsa.

Can you recommend any appetizer recipes for a large crowd?

For a large crowd, it's best to stick with simple and easy appetizer recipes, such as bruschetta, cheese platters, meat and cheese skewers, and antipasto platters.

Do you have any dessert ideas for a party?

Yes, there are many dessert ideas for a party, such as mini cheesecakes, fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, and brownie bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dancedivine