• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easiest Trifle Bowl Recipe Ever?

In summary, the Easiest Trifle Bowl Recipe Ever requires a store-bought pound cake, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, fresh berries, and optional chocolate shavings or sprinkles. Other types of cake can be used, but should be cut into small cubes. The layers are assembled by alternating cake, pudding, whipped cream, and berries, and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. It is best to assemble the trifle right before serving for optimal freshness, but the cake and pudding can be prepared in advance.
dancedivine
Hey, guys! I have a party on Sunday & we're going to make mini pesto pizzas. However, I would like a *really easy* Trifle Bowl recipe that we can just throw together for dessert. I don't want to take any time at all to throw the ingredients together for the dessert, so I'd love it if you could share your "easiest Trifle Bowl recipe ever!"

Thanks a ton!

From Southern Living magazine........layer of brownies, chocolate pudding, oreo's, cool whip....repeat. Tastes amazing and it's incredibly easy :)

Vanilla pudding, 1 3/4 cup milk, whisk; then fold in 8 oz. cool whip. Layer squares of brownies or pound cake or cake of your choice and strawberries and garnish with extra cool whip, chocolate, sprinkles, nuts... whatever. SOOO simple!

cake
pudding
strawberries
cake
pudding
strawberries
(can add a 3rd layer if you choose)
cool whip, shaved chocolate, sprinkles

Get Chips Ahoy, Dip them in a bowl of milk and make your first, top with cool whip and just keep doing those layers - crush cookies on top of last layer of cool whip. Can't get any easier than that and it's yummo!

Here is the one I have

I print these out on blank 4 x 6 index cards

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 001.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 335
  • RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 002.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 278
Make sure if you are using brownies or anything cooked, you make it ahead of time to cool completely. Trifles taste the best when cold.

I love the recipes, I was in need of a recipe as well!

whiteyteresa said:
Here is the one I have

I print these out on blank 4 x 6 index cards

:chef:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I don't understand the directions for your recipe.

Hi there! I'm excited to hear about your upcoming party and your mini pesto pizzas sound delicious. As for an easy Trifle Bowl recipe, I have just the thing for you. All you need is some store-bought pound cake, a jar of your favorite fruit preserves, and a container of whipped topping. Simply layer slices of the pound cake, a dollop of preserves, and a layer of whipped topping in your Trifle Bowl. Repeat until the bowl is full and top it off with some fresh berries. It's quick, easy, and always a crowd pleaser. Have a great party!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Easiest Trifle Bowl Recipe Ever?

The ingredients for this recipe include:

• 1 store-bought pound cake
  • 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Fresh berries
  • Chocolate shavings or sprinkles (optional)

2. Can I use a different type of cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake that you prefer for this recipe. Angel food cake, sponge cake, or even brownies would work well. Just make sure to cut the cake into small cubes before layering in the trifle bowl.

3. How do I assemble the trifle layers?

To assemble the trifle, start by cutting the pound cake into small cubes. In a separate bowl, mix together the instant pudding mix and milk until smooth. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Then, start layering the trifle in a clear glass bowl, starting with a layer of cake cubes, followed by a layer of pudding, a layer of whipped cream, and a layer of fresh berries. Repeat the layers until the bowl is filled, ending with a layer of whipped cream on top. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings or sprinkles, if desired.

4. How long can I store the trifle in the fridge?

This trifle can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, it is best to assemble the trifle right before serving for optimal freshness.

5. Can I make this trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make this trifle in advance. However, it is best to wait until right before serving to assemble the layers. You can prepare the cake and pudding ahead of time, but wait to whip the cream and assemble the trifle just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefdt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies