• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy PC Recipes for Real Food on a Budget

In summary, the host is looking for recipes that are relatively inexpensive, simple to make, and that utilize the cookware.suggestions for the new season's theme show include the Beef Enchilada Casserole and the Tex-Mex Chicken & Rice Skillet. The Skillet Lasagna was good, but took longer than 29 minutes to prepare.
bridgetbakes
I have a host for whom I am doing a "Real Food, Real Fast" show. Besides the recipes offered as part of this season's new theme show, (Noodle Skillet etc.) does anyone have any other PC recipe suggestions?

I need it to:
- have relatively inexpensive ingredients (I am providing them)
- be very simple to make (under 30 minutes)
- Utilize the cookware!...Preferrably the 12" Exec skillet :blushing:

Anyone have any good ideas for this? Thanks in advance!:D

Many of the recipes in the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook would work as demos. Are there any in there that strike your fancy?I like the Enchilada Casserole, which has the added bonus of showing both cookware and stoneware.

I have done the Beef Enchilada Casserole at 3 shows now and 2 more in November want it. Lots of people love mexican food and when they hear that it takes about 21 minutes to prepare they want it. I just tell them to get some chips and salsa to go along with it. It has been a hit for me.

29 Minutes to DinnerTry the Skillet Lasagna - very common food for most familys and children generally love it!!!

The Tex-Mex Chicken & Rice Skillet (from the 29-min cookbook) is very good. One of the directors in our area did it for a meeting and it was great. Utilizes the skillet and there wasn't a lot of prep to do during the show so she had a lot of time in between steps to talk about products. It made for a great demo! Do you have that cookbook?

OH my gosh, I second the enchilada casserole! i make that for my DH at least once a week (he's always requesting it). I haven't done it for a show yet, but it is SO good and easy!

The Tamale Verde Skillet in the new SB is a good one! Can't go wrong with the Asian Pork Noodle Skillet (for a cheaper option go with chicken instead of pork). Very yummy either way.

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I am trying to keep the ingredients as inexpensive as possible.

I am intrigued by the Skillet Lasagna...has anyone demo'd this at a show? How many "show servings" is it? Does it demo well?

The Skillet Lasagna was good and pretty, but it took me longer than 29 minutes. I like the enchilada because it's fast.

The enchilada casserole isn't very expensive.
1 lb ground beef
corn tortillas
salsa (not a whole jar)
enchilada sauce

(Yum, now I am getting interested in the Enchilada)

However, back to the lasanga skillet...Does anyone know if:

a) Will the sausage fit in the 8" skillet, though the recipe calls for the 10"?

and

b) Does it work WITHOUT the sausage

Would love to know! :D

The tamale verde skillet is awesome and inexpensive! My show I did this for loved it.

My vote is for the Skillet Lasagna. Buy ingredients in bulk & use for several shows & at home. Its a write-off. I always use hamburger. It never takes me long to make it, Practice at home first.

What is the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" feature?

The "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" feature is a section on the Pampered Chef website that offers quick and easy recipes for busy individuals and families. These recipes are designed to help you get a delicious and nutritious meal on the table in a short amount of time.

Are the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" recipes healthy?

Yes, the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" recipes are created with health and nutrition in mind. They are made with fresh, whole ingredients and provide a balanced and nutritious meal option.

Can I customize the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. You can substitute ingredients or omit certain items to make the recipe work for you.

How often are new recipes added to the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" feature?

We are constantly adding new recipes to the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" feature to provide a variety of options for our users. We aim to add new recipes at least once a week, but sometimes more frequently.

Do I need special equipment to make the "Need Realfood/Fast Recipe" dishes?

While some of our recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, many can be made with basic kitchen tools. We strive to provide recipes that are accessible and easy to make for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jenwallace
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • pamperedchef88