• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Recipes for Newbie Cook: Easy & Affordable!

2 pounds chicken breasts1/2 cup raspberry jam1/4 cup apple cider vinegar1/4 teaspoon chili powder1/4 teaspoon ground cumin1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon black pepper1/4 cup Habanero sauce1/4 cup olive oilPrep: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Mix together raspberry jam, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Place chicken on the grill, making sure the chicken is coated in the raspberry mixture. Grill chicken for about 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through. Drizzle olive oil over chicken during the last 2-
adnoel
I am fairly new to PC (I started in January). I've been asked to do my first show with a grilling theme. Does anyone have any great recipes that they love, are easy, and affordable? I don't have the grilling recipe book yet, but plan to add it to my kit building order I'll be placing in the next day or two!

Thanks!

Italian Grilled Pizza - it's always a smash hit! Just go to the files section and type in Italian, the recipe is right there!

Grilled Chicken Fajitas is great too and simple!!!
2 pound chicken breasts
20 flour tortillas
2 large onions
2 peppers - red or yellow or orange work best
2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
8 ounces sour cream
1 cup salsa (you can make homemade with the Salad chopper!)
Chipotle Rub
Prep: Wrap 10 tortillas in foil then wrap the other 10 in another piece.
Slice two large onions about 1/4" thick. seed and slice two peppers about 1/4" thick as well. Toss both in oil in a bowl adding a pinch of salt. Set aside.
Take 2 pounds chicken breast, oil slightly and dust with our Chipotle Rub. I use about two tablespoons but I like it mild.
Place chicken on the grill tucking the thinest part under so that each breast is about the same thickness over all. Place veggies in Grill Basket and place on grill. Cook until crisp tender. Toss foil packets of tortillas on top rack about 5 minutes before chicken is done.
Cook chicken until the Digital Thermometer reads 160 at the thickest part, about 20 minutes. Remove from grill to Large Grooved Cutting Board. Cover with foil and let rest until they hit 165. Then slice into thin strips. Place veggies on Large Bamboo Platter along with chicken strips. Use salad tongs to serve.
Add sides of sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and salsa in dots trio bowl or small dots bowls with small bamboo spoons.

ChefBeckyD said:
Italian Grilled Pizza - it's always a smash hit! Just go to the files section and type in Italian, the recipe is right there!

I love this recipe so much! I have been making it since I first started PC 7 years ago!

For grill shows I offer this or a burger bar.

I am interested in grilled pizza too but all the recipes say charcoal grill. Can they be done on gas grills and how would the recipe change?

BethCooks4U said:
I am interested in grilled pizza too but all the recipes say charcoal grill. Can they be done on gas grills and how would the recipe change?

I've only done it on gas grills at shows, although I use a charcoal grill at home.

I just use medium heat on the gas grill, for about the same time as the directions state.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've only done it on gas grills at shows, although I use a charcoal grill at home.

I just use medium heat on the gas grill, for about the same time as the directions state.

Thanks! :chef:

Looking to do the Italian Grilled Pizza but the recipes says 4 servings???

How many people does this truly serve? May have aprox 12-15 people at my grilling show coming up.

I did a grilling show a couple weeks ago and the guests LOVED our Raspberry Habanero Sauce on Chicken. Very simple, but everyone thought it was amazing!

1. What types of meat can I grill using these recipes?

Our "Grilling Recipes for Newbie Cook: Easy & Affordable!" collection features a variety of meat options, including chicken, beef, pork, fish, and even vegetarian options like grilled vegetables and tofu. There's something for everyone to enjoy!

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for our "Grilling Recipes for Newbie Cook: Easy & Affordable!" are common and can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to make our recipes accessible and budget-friendly for all home cooks.

3. Can I use a gas or charcoal grill for these recipes?

Absolutely! Our grilling recipes can be used on either a gas or charcoal grill. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions and adjust the temperature and cooking time accordingly for the type of grill you are using.

4. Can I make these recipes ahead of time for a BBQ or party?

Yes, many of our grilling recipes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you're ready to grill. This is a great option for parties or gatherings, as it allows you to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.

5. Do you have any recommendations for side dishes to accompany these recipes?

We have a variety of delicious side dish recipes that pair perfectly with our "Grilling Recipes for Newbie Cook: Easy & Affordable!" collection. Some popular options include grilled corn on the cob, potato salad, and grilled vegetables. Check out our website for more ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimbub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimbub
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • lacychef