• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the recipe for the grilled vegetables on the cover?

In summary, Ann called me today and she had a friend there who was wanting to order. One of the things she wanted was the Grill Basket, so I told her where to find the recipe for the picture with the shrimp in the basket and I also told her where to find the recipe for the vegetables on the cover of the Grill it Quick cookbook. However, when she tried to find the recipe for the vegetables, she couldn't find it. I think the shrimp is the Citrus Basil recipe and I think the Italian would be good on that, the other spices I was thinking of were the greek rub, garlic peppercorn, and the citrus basil.
MissChef
Gold Member
I got a call today from my host from Friday night and she had a friend there who was wanting to order. One of things she wanted was the Grill Basket, she asked me where to find the recipe for the picture with the shrimp in the basket and I told her "Grill it Quick" cookbook, but then she wanted to know where to find the recipe for the vegetables on the cover???
I looked through the grilling cookbook and Casual Cooking, but didn't find it. She wants to know what spices she needs to make these, and I let her know that the Citrus Basil Rub was the spice needed for the Shrimp recipe, but I have no clue what spice (if any) was used for the vegetables. Anyone have any clue if that is an actual recipe (the veggies in the grill basket) or if it's just a picture of some grilled veggies with no particular recipe of PC?
TIA.... any help would be appreciated a.s.a.p. because she wants to finish her order and I told her I'd ask some PC friends!;) :)

You should be able to find it on CC in the download section.

I've looked and can't find that recipe for the veggies anywhere!

I wonder if it's the same as the shrimp recipe: oil, season, cook?!

bumping........

Anyone else have any clue?:confused:

I think it's like the shrimp - no recipe, just a little oil and seasoning of choice.

chefann said:
I think it's like the shrimp - no recipe, just a little oil and seasoning of choice.
I think the shrimp is the Citrus Basil recipe. I was thinking the same thing. Do you agree with me and think that the Italian would be good on that, the other spices I was thinking of was the greek rub, garlic peppercorn, and the citrus basil. The asian and the rosemarry might be interesting too.
Me personally, I would toss it in the garlic infused oil or the basil oil if I was out of the garlic one!!
Any other ideas to put it in! Maybe fresh pressed garlic??? Any ideas work, and I will pass this info on to this customer!:)

Rosemary Herb is my FAVORITE on veggies! LOVE it on roasted or grilled veggies. I also really like the Greek. Use a little lemon juice, some garlic oil, and the Greek rub..mmmmm!

ChefBeckyD said:
Rosemary Herb is my FAVORITE on veggies! LOVE it on roasted or grilled veggies. I also really like the Greek. Use a little lemon juice, some garlic oil, and the Greek rub..mmmmm!
yummy! Thanks Becky, you are the best! ;) :D I can always count on a recipe or advice from you!
Ann is great always helping me too! But I think that is Ann's official title too -the helper!
Thanks ladies for the input:) .... anyone else?

MissChef said:
I think the shrimp is the Citrus Basil recipe. I was thinking the same thing.
Actually, HO indicated in one of the Newswire emails that the shrimp isn't a recipe, it's just shrimp with oil and seasoning.

chefann said:
Actually, HO indicated in one of the Newswire emails that the shrimp isn't a recipe, it's just shrimp with oil and seasoning.
Wow! Really... cause it looks just like the recipe in the Grill it Quick cookbook! Well, thank you, I stand corrected!:)

1. How do I access the recipes featured in the newest catalog?

To access the recipes in the newest catalog, you can visit our website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can browse through the different categories or search for a specific recipe. You can also find the recipes on our social media pages or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration.

2. Are the recipes in the newest catalog only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, our recipes can be used with any kitchen tools or appliances. However, our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

3. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the newest catalog?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions or modifications to suit your personal taste or dietary restrictions. Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the newest catalog easy to find?

Yes, we strive to use common and easily accessible ingredients in our recipes. However, if there is a specific ingredient that you are having trouble finding, our consultants can provide recommendations or alternatives.

5. Can I order the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes directly from the newest catalog?

Yes, you can order any of the products featured in the recipes directly from the catalog or from our website. Our consultants can also assist you with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carlajanes