• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Basket Unique Recipes?

In summary, the grilling basket can be used for handwashing smaller items, as well as grilling various types of food.
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to do a show with the grilling basket but doesn't want to just grill vegetables or shrimp. Does anyone have a unique recipe that you would be willing to share for this host?
If you have a recipe sheet for the grill basket that would be appreciated also!
Thanks in advance!:chef:

I don't have any recipes, but it do love it for handwashing smaller things.

I'd like some too, we love to grill, but have only done veggies in it.

What else would there be?

I guess if you wanted to pre-slice chicken and season with chipolte - you could put it in the grill basket for fajitas......

I have used it for beef tips. Then added large chunks od bell pepper and onion near the end.

Shrimp, scallops, any kind of fish really....

I do potatoes & spedies in mine & love it!!

Cut red potatoes into quarters. Toss with olive oil, salt, and whatever seasoning you want (I like Italian) in Batter Bowl. Then put in grill basket. Great for grilling wedges of red onion, and various colored bell peppers, again with a little EVOO and some salt.

In the Grilling Cookbook, there is a recipe for Grilled Moroccan Meatballs. I keep saying I'm going to try them, but haven't yet.

I sell them by saying it's a great way to make Kabobs with out having to actually string the Kabobs - just marinate your meat and veggies, and throw it in the basket.

Also - grilled pineapple and grilled peaches are WONDERFUL served with ice cream. It's very easy to grill them in the basket.

If you want to grill a more delicate fish, that may fall apart on a regular grill - then use the grill basket. You don't have to flip it - just let it cook through, and then turn it out onto a platter.

The meatballs are great. I made them as soon as I got my basket and they were yummy. I did skip the coucous (that's in the receip, right?) because try as we might, we are not big fans of coucous.

PamperChefCarol said:
The meatballs are great. I made them as soon as I got my basket and they were yummy. I did skip the coucous (that's in the receip, right?) because try as we might, we are not big fans of coucous.
Not a big Couscous fan either. I usually sub brown rice when I see couscous!Good to know about the meatballs. I think they look interesting. I've never grilled meatballs before!

My director made smores in hers. She lined it with some aluminum foil and put the smores together and put them in and waited for marsh/choc to melt. Great way to show that you can also make a dessert in the grill basket.

mpkegley said:
My director made smores in hers. She lined it with some aluminum foil and put the smores together and put them in and waited for marsh/choc to melt. Great way to show that you can also make a dessert in the grill basket.

LOVE that idea! Thanks!

Thanks so much for the input, we have been using just like everyone has said for kabobs, vegetables and shrimp.
Love the smore's idea and the grilled pineapple and peaches.
She just threw me for a loop when she stated she wants to use the basket but not for it's intended purpose.

1. How do I clean the grilling basket after use?

The grilling basket can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a scrub brush. For tougher stains, let the basket soak in hot water before scrubbing.

2. Can the grilling basket be used for vegetables?

Yes, the grilling basket is perfect for grilling a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms. Just make sure to cut them into even-sized pieces for even cooking.

3. Is the grilling basket dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grilling basket is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Just make sure to remove any food residue before placing it in the dishwasher.

4. Can I use the grilling basket on a gas or charcoal grill?

Yes, the grilling basket can be used on both gas and charcoal grills. Just make sure to follow the instructions for the specific grill type for best results.

5. What types of meats can I cook in the grilling basket?

The grilling basket is great for cooking a variety of meats such as chicken, fish, and steak. Just make sure to evenly space the pieces for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies