• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find This Recipe in the Cookbook

In summary, customers can request specific recipes to be added to the Pampered Chef cookbook through the website or customer service team. The cookbook is available in both digital and physical versions. New recipes are added every few months, but there are also seasonal and special edition cookbooks. Recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions and there are recipe videos and tutorials available on the website and YouTube channel. Cooking classes and parties also offer hands-on demonstrations for making the recipes.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is a recipe for the picture of the shrimp in the BBQ Grill Basket on Page 15 in the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog? My aunt wants to make it, & doesn't know how to.

Jennifer asked the test kitchen a while back. It's just oil and your choice of seasoning! Didn't think it would be that simple but it is!

Oh Thank you!! Hope it looks as good when she makes it as it looks in the catalog. I don't like shrimp, but I figured she'd want to know.

Tell her to try the garlic canola oil and jamaican rub - grilled in the grill basket - to die for !

Hi there! Yes, there is a recipe for the shrimp in the BBQ Grill Basket on page 15 of the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog. It's called "Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers" and you can find it on page 17 of the catalog. It's a delicious and easy recipe to make, so I'm sure your aunt will love it. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help finding it. Happy cooking!

1. Can I request a specific recipe to be added to the Pampered Chef cookbook?

Yes, you can submit a recipe request through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Our team regularly reviews and adds new recipes to our cookbooks based on customer requests.

2. Is there a digital version of the Pampered Chef cookbook available?

Yes, we offer a digital version of our cookbook that can be accessed through our website or through our mobile app. You can also purchase a physical copy of the cookbook if you prefer.

3. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef cookbook?

We add new recipes to our cookbook on a regular basis, typically every few months. We also have seasonal and special edition cookbooks that feature new and unique recipes.

4. Can I modify a recipe in the Pampered Chef cookbook to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. We offer substitutions and tips for making our recipes gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized assistance.

5. Are there any recipe videos or tutorials available for the Pampered Chef cookbook?

Yes, we have a variety of recipe videos and tutorials available on our website and YouTube channel. These videos provide step-by-step instructions and tips for making our recipes. You can also attend one of our cooking classes or parties for hands-on demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies