• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe From "Let's Eat" Cookbook

In summary, the recipe for the peanut butter dip from the "Let's Eat" cookbook includes creamy peanut butter, honey, sour cream, and vanilla extract. It can be served with assorted dippers such as teddy grahams, strawberries, and pretzels. To make it, simply mix all the ingredients together and serve with your dippers of choice. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am having a birthday party for my 8 yr old son tomorrow and want to make a dip recipe from the "Let's Eat" cookbook (the retired kids cookbook). It is the peanut butter dip and you can serve it with teddy grahams, strawberries, pretzels, etc.

Could someone PLEASE post the recipe and what it suggests to serve with it, besides the above? I have the cookbook, but I just can't find it right now. Thanks sooooo much in advance. :chef:

Search the kids recipes in the files here, I'm pretty sure it's in one of them.

Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
(Let's Eat!...pg 37)

1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (6-8 oz) container vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
Apple wedges, strawberries, celery sticks, pretzel of graham cracker sticks (your choice)

1. Put the peanut butter and yogurt in the Small Batter Bowl and whisk until it is smooth.

2. Add the whipped topping to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Serve with your choice of dippers. Enjoy!

Makes about 12 servings

Helpful Hints: If you're not going to eat the dip right away, place the lid on the batter bowl and put it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to serve the dip, spoon the dip into a serving bowl.

Thank you!!!!!

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe for the peanut butter dip from the "Let's Eat" cookbook. Here it is:peanut Butter Dip:Ingredients:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Assorted dippers such as teddy grahams, strawberries, pretzels, etc.Instructions:
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, sour cream, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Serve with your choice of dippers, such as teddy grahams, strawberries, pretzels, etc.I hope this helps and that your son's birthday party is a success! Happy cooking! :chef:

What recipes are included in the "Let's Eat" cookbook?

The "Let's Eat" cookbook features a variety of recipes from appetizers and sides to main dishes and desserts. Some popular recipes include chicken parmesan, creamy spinach dip, and chocolate lava cakes.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in the "Let's Eat" cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan recipes. Some options include roasted vegetable quinoa salad, vegan lentil soup, and cauliflower steak with chimichurri sauce.

Can I find gluten-free recipes in the "Let's Eat" cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for gluten-free recipes. Some options include zucchini noodles with pesto, gluten-free banana bread, and quinoa-stuffed bell peppers.

Are the recipes in the "Let's Eat" cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the cookbook are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients needed.

Are there any low-calorie or healthy options in the "Let's Eat" cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for healthy and low-calorie recipes. Some options include grilled salmon with mango salsa, cauliflower crust pizza, and avocado black bean salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KHolmes