• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are Included in the Let's Eat Cookbook for Kids?

In summary, the Let's Eat Cookbook for kids is a great resource for parents looking to get their children involved in the kitchen and teach them how to cook healthy and delicious meals. The recipes are easy to follow and include fun illustrations, making it perfect for kids. Some examples of recipes include mini burgers, banana split parfaits, and mini dessert pizzas. It is highly recommended for parents who want to encourage their children to develop cooking skills and make mealtime more enjoyable for the whole family.
KHolmes
Does anyone have the Let's Eat Cookbook for kids? What type of recipes are in it? Would you recommend it for parents?

Thanks

I don't have the cookbook personally, but I was flipping through it at my director's house today. I thought it had a lot of cute ideas, and many that would help convince picky eaters to eat things they normally wouldn't. I was looking for ideas for three year olds, and a lot of them seemed a bit above their range, but for anyone older than that it seems great.

Thanks Brittany - I may purchase it on my next order. I have had several parents ask about it.

Kids cooking classI did a kids cooking class for homeschoolers at my home so I purchased a copy of it and I also went on Ebay and purchased the retired Kids in the Kitchen cookbook.

My kids love the recipes in there. Even my soon to be three year old Naomi. Here are some examples of recipes:

Mouse in the house cupcakes - cupcakes, frosting, hershey's kisses for the nose, vanilla wafers for the ears and M&M's for the eyes. Oh and licorice for the whiskers.

Mini burger bites - Ground meat with onion soup mix baked in the square baker or the 9 x 13 or the large bar pan, I made a big batch of the stuff, then cut into squares and add to dinner rolls. With some cheese shapes cut out with the creative cutters. Cut pickles with cutters or use your safe cutter.

Tic Tac Toe Pizza - individual pizzas with tic tac toe design
Whale-wiches - sandwiches that look like whales
Banana split parfaits
Mini dessert pizzas

I definitely recommend it!!

Debbie :D

for your inquiry! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to tell you more about the Let's Eat Cookbook for kids. This cookbook is perfect for parents who want to get their children involved in the kitchen and teach them how to cook healthy and delicious meals. The recipes in this cookbook are specifically designed for kids, with easy-to-follow instructions and fun illustrations. Some of the recipes include mini pizzas, homemade granola bars, and rainbow fruit kabobs. I highly recommend this cookbook for parents who want to encourage their children to develop cooking skills and make mealtime more enjoyable for the whole family. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Related to What Recipes Are Included in the Let's Eat Cookbook for Kids?

1. What are some easy and quick kid-friendly recipes?

One of our most popular recipes is our "Pizza Roll-Ups" which only require 4 ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. Another quick and easy option is "Mini Mac and Cheese Cups" which use pre-made crescent roll dough and can be customized with different mix-ins.

2. Are there any healthy options for kid-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy recipes that are still kid-friendly. Our "Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels" use colorful vegetables and hummus to create a fun and nutritious snack. We also have a "Turkey and Veggie Meatloaf" which sneaks in extra veggies for a healthier twist on a classic dish.

3. Can kids help with these recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes are designed for kids to help with, whether it's measuring ingredients, mixing, or decorating. Our "Banana Sushi" recipe is a fun and easy one for kids to make with minimal adult supervision.

4. Do you have any allergy-friendly kid-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that can accommodate different allergies and dietary restrictions. Our "Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets" are a hit with kids and are also dairy-free and egg-free. We also have a "Vegan Taco Salad" which is nut-free and can be made soy-free with a simple substitution.

5. Can these recipes be made ahead of time for busy weeknights?

Definitely! We understand the struggle of balancing work and family life, so many of our recipes can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. Our "Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Burritos" and "Make-Ahead Turkey and Cheese Roll-Ups" are perfect for busy mornings before school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • A Pampered Kitchen